Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Boat Motor Tangled in Nets  (Read 3422 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Boat Motor Tangled in Nets
« on: October 03, 2018, 09:40:03 AM »
‘Not a very nice dream. I was in a boat, there seemed to be a lot of people in it to start with, and we were fishing. Then it wasn’t very light and I was by myself, and between me and the shore was a continuous row of lobster nets, and I couldn’t find a way through to get to the shore. It was dark and I was so panicky and I couldn’t try to get through the nets for fear of fouling the motor.’

Pat

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Boat Motor Tangled in Nets
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 09:56:13 AM »
Pat - Here we find you ‘at sea’ - meaning confused or unable to decide what to do. The darkness and nets represent your feelings and fears of being tangled up in your life problems. The motor is your drive or energy, which is not capable of expressing itself due to fear of failure, fear of entanglement, probably from relationships.

Try imaging yourself untangling the boat propeller.

Consider what it would be like if you could never reshape in your mind or feelings, an event or words you have heard. There would be no comedy, no stories, no art, no drive to build something that is different. Imagination changes the shape of the world, penetrates its external solidity to transform its shape and its events into innumerable fresh experiences. Imagination sees the wonderful possibilities in a piece of rock, or some coloured earth, and with them creates art. Imagination discovered the submarine and the motor car long before scientific endeavour developed the technology to manufacture them. Even people who appear to lack this divine power while awake, can in dreams spread wings of fancy and find ingenious dramatic creation while they sleep.

So why not reshape your dream and set your energy free by imagining untangling what holds you back. See https://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/active-imagination-2/

Tony
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 10:27:46 AM by Tony Crisp »