Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello, I'm Mike  (Read 10280 times)

Mithokey

• View Profile
Hello, I'm Mike
« on: September 12, 2011, 12:22:21 AM »
Hello everyone! Thanks so much Tony for this awesome website, and I love your books!!

My name is Mike and am 16 years old... still young but very interested in dream research, OBEs, and consciousness (stuff most 16 year old's don't think of). I've always been interested in this sort of stuff and consider myself to be intuitive. I as well as other of my family members have seen spirits and such... my dad and I both saw this old man's head in a cloud (some sort of spirit) in our house for instance. At the age of 15, I trained myself to have lucid dreams and one of my very ones I was VERY conscious and after that experience I felt way more connected to myself for some reason and made me feel so happy and proud of myself. My next goal is to have an OBE to explore even further.

I love some of the questions and answers on this site, thanks! :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello, I'm Mike
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 01:16:29 PM »
Hi Mike - You sound like me at that age, so ready to explore.

So keep at it because it gets better - although we all have to meet some heavy stuff - and that is part of growing.

Keep us informed of your progress.

Tony

Leswan

• View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm Mike
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 04:05:59 PM »
Hi Mike,

Just re-read your intro.

It's brilliant that you are asking such big questions and starting your explorations of self at this early age. To think that you're here now and have access to the information and the tools that Tony is kindly making available here makes me believe that you have the potential to live an incredibly fulfilling life. We all do, but most of us (like me) waste so much time!

Good luck, I look forward to hearing how you get on!

Matt