Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cockerel Chasing the Chickens-Imported  (Read 3395 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Cockerel Chasing the Chickens-Imported
« on: November 27, 2018, 09:34:00 AM »
I dreamt I went to look at the chickens. There was a small hole in the mesh and some of the chickens were out. I shooed them in, but the run was now very big and next to a farmyard, and I noticed some of the farm chickens were also in the run, attracted by the food. They were smaller than ours, not having as much food, but I thought they would soon grow and be as big as ours. Also I thought the farmer wouldn’t miss them as they were running wild. A large cockerel was amongst them and to my amused pleasure began immediately to chase the hens. They all ran madly away.

My father was there now and said the chickens wouldn’t lay with that chicken chasing them. I said it wasn’t a chicken but a cockerel, and they would soon calm down.

My wife was now in the run collecting eggs. There were a lot despite, or because of, the chasing. My mother now came. I said the chickens would stop running eventually because the cockerel was bigger than they. She said, no, it wasn’t the size, but the manner and attitude of his approach. She meant it caused an instinctive responses them.

Chick-chick-chicken
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 09:53:29 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Cockerel Chasing the Chickens
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 09:50:58 AM »
Understanding this dream was too awful to see what was really going on about, too terrifying to be attacked by my own homosexual urges. Look at the dream. My father - masculinity - says the chickens won’t lay while that chicken chases them. I deny it and say it is a cock-erel. Of course. I am a cockerel, but i am inwardly a chicken. I am chicken because I won’t see my own homosexuality and because I am psychologically castrated. I am chicken because I have made myself a passive female. My mother says it is not the size, it the - inner - attitude. Of course, my inner attitude, as a chicken, is changing. I have been the size of a cockerel, but with the soul of a chicken - female.

I did active imagination. The cockerel didn’t have the comb of a cock, but of a chicken. Then a cock appeared, the two merged - the neck became bigger and comb as a cock. But kept losing its cock-ness.

Yesterday, looking in the mirror I wondered why my neck was so scrawny in relationship to the rest of me. I have often thought that. But I felt it would develop as my manhood was now being released. That is it - I am just a scrawny chicken. God - it’s taking a long time to become a man, but it's on the way.

Chick-chick-Cockerel