Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A View of an Ancient Existence-Imported  (Read 2935 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A View of an Ancient Existence-Imported
« on: December 10, 2018, 12:24:38 PM »
I was walking through s slightly built up area. It was not a town but there were a few buildings about. There were a couple of women following me. I think they were Indonesian or at least Asian. I didn’t seem to be connected with them much. They were following simply because we were going in the same direction, or perhaps they thought I knew the way. In the background of my awareness or memory was the knowledge that I had made this journey before. It was in two stages, maybe because of length of time. So, at the end of one day there was a point one arrived at, then went on to the final destination the next day. I was still moving toward the first point. I believe in the original journey I had simply been a passenger and now I was making my own way and having to remember the landmarks.

The dream became very clear and alive as I was walking through a large ruined building. Some walls were still standing and I was climbing over them or walking around them to go in the direction I felt was right. Then I came to a thick wall about five feet tall. I clambered up on top of it to go over, but on looking down the other side I saw an immense drop. Beneath me was level after level of ancient structure going deep into the earth. It was all carved out of, or built out of the natural rock, with many rooms. It was as if something had gouged away a great chunk of it revealing the enormity of it. I sensed the age of it and that it was built by a long past culture. Certainly I could not progress in that direction, so I turned to my left where there was a regular road. I had been going my own way across the land instead of using the normal road – the two women had now gone their own way, realising I was taking risks going the direction I was.

The road was not like a modern road with cars on it. I had the impression it was mostly people on foot. As I stepped into the road, thinking I had better stick to it for a while, an enormous beast came lumbering toward me along the stretch from the direction I was facing. It was ridden by a couple of people I did not notice clearly, and looked something like a prehistoric beast, though not one I can identify. It was about two or three times the size of an elephant, about twelve to fifteen feet high at the head. This, the head, was round and enormous, with a huge mouth full of long teeth. It was waving its head about as it came toward me and I got out of the way as quickly as I could, backing into someone’s garden gate. The beast and passengers went by and I realised the beast was a grass eater, but nevertheless too big to stand in the way of.

I walked on and within a hundred yards or so came to a T junction. I recognised it as a landmark from the previous journey and turned right. In fact it also reminds me of a T junction near the first house my wife and I owned, that I knew also from early childhood.

Now I was surrounded by countryside, soft and open, slowly sloping down to a place I knew from my previous journey. It was the first stopping place, and I knew I would find friends and welcome there. I could feel it as I walked, like going home, and knowing I belonged in the place in some way, or was an acknowledged part of it. It felt good.

Singya

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A View of an Ancient Existence-Imported
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 12:28:46 PM »
Tonight I have been exploring the dream in which I saw the ancient structures.

One of the first clear things that I saw about the dream is that I am going somewhere. To go somewhere means that you are moving away from somewhere else. The suggestion here is that my life at the moment is in the process of change and I am leaving behind things as this process develops.

Secondly I am not travelling on the beaten track. I am off the main pathways finding my way and exploring what is left of old ways of life, old structures. And because of that I come across this huge revealing of an ancient past. This seems fairly clearly to be about my inner explorations where I am not taking the beaten track of everyday life but exploring places that other people perhaps don’t care to go. Because of that I have come across something that is revealed, but not seen by many people.

The Asian women I haven’t managed to get very deeply into, but may depict, or I feel when I stand in their role, that they are a different way of experiencing the world. They are very simple but have profound responses to certain things in life. So, when I look at this ancient mass of rooms through their eyes I feel awe. It is a religious awe, and I have the sense that what I am seeing through their eyes is something that has been passed on to me in my culture as legend. The legends tell of ancient times, ancient peoples and their way of life. In some way what they lived was, or is felt to be by me the Asian woman, as holy or powerful. And seeing it revealed makes me fall down on my knees. The reason being that this place has been exposed. Before it was simply a thing of legends, but now it has been exposed and seen to be real. It is like digging up a grave and what was hidden is now seen and open to the world. This means the power of it flows into the world today.

So, this suggests that I as Singya have already come across this in some way, and the power of it is flowing out into the world unknown by others, or by many others.

That is as far as I have got with the dream so far.