Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wedding,Snow, Fall  (Read 3246 times)

Yoma

• View Profile
Wedding,Snow, Fall
« on: December 28, 2018, 04:08:56 PM »
Imagine a rectangular weddig room with a pair of stairs at the middle,leading to a second,bigger room. At one end of that room i was sitting in an armchair,constantly havin' the feeling i was trapped and bound to be part of a TV Show. It felt like, while sitting in that armchair, my head was inside a TV screen. At the other end of the room there was the main entrance, marked by a monumental circular stair leading to the upper story of the building. It felt like all the passing people were just part of a scenery. My image was focused on a 1.80m tall, brown hair guy, wearing a navy blue shirt, cream-colored pants and black shoes, with a huge silver watch on his right hand and my girlfriend. The guy had a box in his left hand and he seemed very close to my girlfriend. They headed to the monumental stair and went to the mid of the story to watch the snow fall through a huge window in the middle of the party. Some1 called for that guy from downstairs and i dont know how he somehow fell through the window into the snow . That box opened and there were 3 rings: a black one, a brown one and the other one was surely a silver ring with diamond pebble. At that moment the "2 main characters" saw me and freaked out and felt like i was being pushed back out of the TV. For few more seconds the scenery shifted into a living room and i was standing at a table with a friend and i said: i dont get it. Is she in 2 relationships at once??  And i woke up almost suffocating

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Wedding,Snow, Fall
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 11:16:42 AM »
Yoma – Remember that nearly always when people dream about someone they know or a strange new person or situation they automatically believe the dream is about that person, situation, or animal. But it is usually our thoughts or feelings that are portrayed as the person or even the animal; for when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. A trick dreams often play on us is to use the image or person of someone else to represent you. This happens because often we may not want to see the truth about ourselves the dream portrays.

So, your dream starts with the mention of a wedding room. The opening scene of a dream is very much like the start of a film, which is often an introduction of what the theme of the dream is, so wedding is a real clue. Keep that in mind.

Then you are trapped in a TV – that often depicts what you are taking on or in about other people’s live, and also it could be you are looking at the drama taking place in your own life that you may have overlooked – remember that ‘wedding’ underlies your whole dream.

The tall, brown hair guy – who is very close to my girlfriend – are both aspects of you, which you can begin to understand by using https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The view of a couple ascending – i.e. a change in the way you feel, an improvement. But it is followed by a fall into snow, suggesting you changed in your feelings about the guy or a wedding. But you see the three rings – three different forms or results of marriage. To understand them you need to again use ‘Being the Person’.

Yes – of course she/you are in two or more relationships at once. The waking you can often only have a very narrow or restrictive view of your life and situations. However, your dream creator – your Life Process - has a vast and inclusive view. You are in many, many relationships.

To quote – “‘Quantum mechanics is the theory. It has explained everything from subatomic particles to transistors to stellar energy. It has never failed. It has no competition.’ The implications of the theorem are enormous. Something can be in two places at once. Apparently distant objects, or people, are intricately linked in an immediate way. There is no separate existence as we previously thought. Our view of the world is not one supported by the facts of physics. Time and space are transcended.” But since then it now states – “I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE UNIVERSE - I WANT TO TELL YOU HOW THE FUTURE CREATES THE PAST WHICH THEN CREATES THE FUTURE. A statement from the science documentary.

Yes it is a wild idea, and I came across it while exploring my dreams and wandering in the unconscious. So I was startled to find it is the latest scientific theory of the universe we live in. I was startled because dreams and the unconscious have been pummelled into me by scientists and intellectuals that believing in dreams and ones voices from the unconscious is a lot of twaddle.
In December 1974, I had a dream which I recorded in my Journal, that resulted in this statement, "Your present life will release much that arises from the future. You are a gateway for the future to pour into the present. Past and future are from the one source."

So take time to watch this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ztlIAYTCU

Tony
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 11:59:16 AM by Tony Crisp »