Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Woman Led Me  (Read 2986 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A Woman Led Me
« on: January 08, 2019, 09:59:43 AM »
 On November 26th 2002 I experienced being with a woman who was on my right. I have no clear picture of her face and no sense of who she was. I was used to these experiences because I had learnt Waking Lucid Dreaming. As it developed I felt close to her emotionally, and we were holding hands. Together we walked into a large building. I have the impression of it being a square tall block, like an old-fashioned office building, but quite nice looking and well preserved. I believe my woman companion had been in the place before. I say this because I was feeling slightly uncertain and she was feeling confident and supportive, walking ahead of me and slightly pulling me along.

Inside the front door of the building was a wide passageway probably about 15 or 20 feet wide leading straight ahead. Not far along this corridor something completely filled the space in front of us. It looked like frog’s spawn, but much more ethereal, perhaps like patterns of energy with just a little material substance.

With no real hesitation the woman pulled me gently and I walked into this wall of energy slightly hesitantly. I believe we knew more or less what would happen - that we would be absorbed and become wholly a part of this energy form. As we walked into it I was trying to analyse what was happening and what it felt like. I lost all sense of my body as a dense form, but I could still feel my partner’s hand in mine in a very delicate way - again like energy playing upon energy. I could feel that the energy form had totally penetrated me and was working on me in a healing way that would transform all of me. My impression was that thousands of individuals had merged to share their abilities and being with me, and I was sharing with them, forming an amazing wholeness. It felt very healing.

Also, I felt that we could decide upon our own movement, and it seemed as if we were still walking within this life form. So, I knew we could walk out again and return to our solid body form. From here on all sorts of speculations and perhaps what might amount to experiments on my part developed. I understood that when one entered this living moving energy it totally penetrated one's being, and one's body was transformed and healed of any weakness or irregularities. I felt that it transformed one's personality also. I was experiencing being in and out of the energy, and while out of it I felt great peace and well-being.

Later I realised that in contact with an individual one could merge with that individual and experience the same feeling, and the loss of the dense body form. I shared this with some people, and gradually came to realise that it was only when you had enough people in the group that a permanent energy flux, such as we had first walked into, could exist. So, I was going about trying to create another house with a permanent energy flux going on in it. If there were a lot of people involved, there would always be sufficient numbers within the flux to keep it active. But I realised one needed at least six people to give a large enough energy flux for others to see and enter. I also realised that people who had not entered the flux would feel threatened by it and would try to destroy it and the building it was in. So, I realised there had to be some level of secrecy.

If you wish to enter the Flux, close your eyes and see yourself walking through the energy field and knowing yourself as bodiless awareness within the great ocean of lives.

A way to enter the Flux is https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/ or maybe learn https://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/the-keyboard-condition/

Tony
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:12:42 PM by Tony Crisp »