Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Zombies  (Read 3054 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Zombies
« on: January 08, 2019, 11:36:48 AM »
Tony

Hello, I recently texted you at your Dreamhawk.com account on Facebook and you replied to text here.
     If you have forgotten I just simply said "I have had a recent dream that has currently scared me and I was wondering if I can get some help to see if it has any valid meaning." So, Here I am. Not much of a fan with forums there.

Anyway, Down to the brass tacks. My dream started out very odd, as an older looking version of my self, maybe thirty. I soon was walking down a pitch black street near my sisters apartments (I had soon figured out she lived close in the dream) and we went to this abandoned building under street lights and talked, She said her and her boyfriend just got in a little bit of a argument and went on a walk to cool off, why it is weird is because this isn't even the trippy part.

Almost like a movie, my head changed its setting. It was snowy, beautiful. Much like a lower altitude Tibet or a nice spot in Canada. In the dream there was a woman in a picture that I had been with for many years apparently. I've never seen her in my life personally, well she was gone and I went outside to chop wood and go on a walk myself. I soon stumble upon this brick pyre or obelisk if you will, And I looked closer and it fell apart as a body fell out of it, the colds got quicker and more menacing and I went running home and I saw this beautiful woman and tried to tell her to get out of here that it was dangerous and also to call the police. She turned to me with a gruesome, Age weathered face, much like a skeleton in a grave and she said to me over and over, "Shame boy, Hang boy." Not knowing what to do I let my primal instincts take over and grabbed a weapon back in my home. I came back out, rifle in hand and she was gone. The body still there and the woman gone.

Bit odd but there it is. I'm sorry if I seem a bit stern or come off as a bit irritated but the dream now has been bothering me. Coming back during naps even. I just hope you can guide me on a path to understand truly what it means so I can deal with it myself. You seem like a very spiritual person Tony, and I admire that. So please, spare your wisdom?

Sincerely
Kaden - thank you!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 11:38:57 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Zombies
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 11:40:11 AM »
Kaden – Your dream has slightly mixed up themes, which suggests that you are slightly mixed up in your view and thinking about who you are.

The abandoned building may be about a way of life that ‘you,’ the person you no longer express, as was left behind – it can happen as you go through changes. Each of us is immersed in a ‘river’ of constant change. If you think about it you have been carried, pushed, impelled by this current as you were moved through babyhood, childhood, teenage and adulthood, and there are more stages of growth beyond adulthood. And as we passed through these changes we died to our old self in order to change to the new. It is the current of Life. This current then carries us on through old age and through the gates of death. All the time we are faced by decisions, and each decision directs us on a different path, helping to create our future. And this is a force of growth and change; and is fought like hell by many as they are afraid of such changes, especially getting old and facing death.

Your sister - when you think about a lover, a sister or a brother you know, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they change you and make you the person you are. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you still carry the memories or impressions of them, and so they influenced what you hold within you. So what part of you does your sister depict?

You have many parts of yourself you do not recognise – one was a woman in a picture. Then the body and the other woman shows another one; dreams do this all the time, using image of other people to show aspects of ourselves.  All the images, people, animals, places we see in our dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images. So, it makes sense to take the image of your dream person, thing or animal back into you and own it. In that way, you are meeting and dealing with the things about yourself you are not owning or conscious of. That is why dreams are often difficult to understand, because we are hiding things from ourselves. To do find out what part of you the represent you can use https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson 

Therefore, our sexual drive may be shown as a person and how we relate to them; or given shape and colour as an object; or given mood as a scene, something that haunts our memory is shown as a ghost or demon. Our feeling of ambition might thus be portrayed as a business person in our dream – our changing emotions as the sea or a river; while the present relationship we have with our ambition or emotions is expressed in the events or plot of the dream. Even dreams of God or angels are in a sense a meeting with your own higher mental abilities.

The part where ‘She turned to me with a gruesome, Age weathered face, much like a skeleton in a grave and she said to me over and over, "Shame boy, Hang boy." Not knowing what to do I let my primal instincts take over and grabbed a weapon back in my home. I came back out, rifle in hand and she was gone;’ shown a part that you repress by getting rid of it. It would help if you have the courage to face these feelings. It might help by imagining yourself back in the dream, the part of the ‘gruesome, Age weathered face, much like a skeleton in a grave’.

Such images often show how you have killed out feeling things about you so they appear as the dead reappearing as zombies in our dreams, the living dead. They are living because nothing actually dies in our dream world, so although you have repressed unto death a part of you, it emerges living from the grave. It can happen that what has been avoided so violently is the great purpose you were born to fulfill. That is an enormous tragedy. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/zombie-zombies/

Tony
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 01:19:50 PM by Tony Crisp »