Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sun in the rain  (Read 43 times)

Romanov

• View Profile
Sun in the rain
« on: January 08, 2019, 06:06:45 PM »
Hi Tony,

I hope life is treating you well. Seasons greetings.

Writing after a long time, as mostly I attempt to interpret a dream myself. However this dream left me disoriented for the day. So I need an expert opinion.

It's the old house where I grew up. One of it's room was semi constructed, space for two windows had been left but no windows had been installed. Brick walls would show because there was no plaster, and the roof was made of corrugated sheets. I am standing on the ledge of these windows, looking at the first floor neighbours window and there AC. Later, my brother is standing there with me but then he gets down and leaves saying something I don't remember. From the same window sill I see a light grey sky with a perfect round, sun. It's windy and it's drizzling, I can see the rain drops in the wind going in all directions but amid all that, the sun is very much there shiny, and round.

Later my mom is sitting in front of the other window in the same room. She is saying something, and as I look up, I see around five unattractive men, walking in a file on the neighbors roof and are looking at me. I tell Mom, who asks me to ignore them, but I go and stand by a wall, away from the gaze of men, and listen to my mother talk.

Its a bright sunny day, and a couple with their children are standing in a bazaar or a road. The husband is ugly. And they have two children a girl and a boy. Apparently I am middle aged and ugly, and I am giving advice to the woman in the couple about child rearing. She is young, fair, pretty, and pleasant with red lips. She tries to answer my objections but I don't let her, I keep talking. And I think, why am I giving her advice, when I don't have children of my own?!

Please help. Thank you.

Regards
Romanov
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 06:24:46 PM by Romanov »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Sun in the rain
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 11:54:37 AM »
Romanov – An old house semi constructed is saying that a period of your life, and your development during it wasn’t finished. But although the scene is not good – the drizzle – the sun is seen clearly and is very round, suggesting your promise, your potential is excellent.

I am not sure of this, but I have the feeling the aspect of yourself that was not developed was to do with a strong influence from your mother. This becomes clearer in the next scene, “I see around five unattractive men, walking in a file on the neighbor’s roof and are looking at me. I tell Mom, who asks me to ignore them, but I go and stand by a wall, away from the gaze of men.”

Did you mother influence you to not ‘look’ at men and keep out of their sight? If I am right it makes sense of the next scene where you are middle aged and ugly. You are involved in thinking and talking about child rearing, and have to remind yourself that you have no children quieting the pretty young woman with vigour.

It seems to me about your own urges toward full womanhood are being quietened by the influence passed to you by your mother.

Tony