Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Similar type of dream every time - Different situation but similar ending  (Read 4612 times)

mumalr

• View Profile
Hi

I have been getting this similar type of dream every time, where I'm running from someone... people are getting killed.... I survive for a while and then am about to get killed.... But have never seen myself dying or dead. Am writing two three that I remember.
1) I was hiding behind the bushes in a garden when some guys in a helicopter where trying to kill me... I somehow ran and then jumped in water.... I was swimming and there were snakes getting entangled in my legs... I was scared and somehow managed to swim to a wooden house (I don't know from where it came there) When i was getting on the house... there were 2 men standing with guns ready to kill me... I remember nothing beyond this.
2) I was running inside Arrey Colony (A jungle kind of a place in Mumbai) and some guys following me with daggers in there hands.... Then i found my scooter and when I was giving race the scooter was not picking speed and finally they caught me.... Again I didn't see myself dying. But I sure they would have killed me.
3) There were people on the road fighting, don't know for what reason. everyone was soiled in blood. I also hit a person and his head started bleeding. Than I ran to a house where two of my friends (Husband wife) my husband and me where hiding. A person came in the house shouting and grabbed my collar to kill me. I don't remember anything beyond this.

These dreams are scaring me cause the pattern is similar and they are very scary. Please help me interpret them.

Regards

Mumal

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Similar type of dream every time - Different situation but similar ending
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »

Mumal – There is nothing to be scared of with these dreams. Most dreams are about your emotions and feelings that are playing while you dream – and the dream clothes your emotions in images. Because you have a lot of fear about death playing in you again and again you dream about it a lot.

Of course you never experience death in your dreams because you cannot die in dreams, and nothing can hurt you. All that can happen is you experience death as images, but nothing happens and you wake none the worse – except that you may feel frightened. But if you realise that nothing can hurt you in dreams even the fear will go.

See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-yoga/

Tony