Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: View of My Book Super Minds  (Read 57 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
View of My Book Super Minds
« on: January 23, 2019, 01:40:43 PM »

SUPER MINDS
Below are chapters from the book

The Weird and Wonderful Brain
If you explore your brain in the right way, it is bigger than all the sky with all the stars and all the planets and space. Because a healthy brain has about ten billion nerve cells working in it, and each little cell can connect with all the other cells, and your brain can make more patterned interconnections than there are atoms in the universe. The number of these connections is much bigger than ten billion.

The Man Who Remembered Everything
Tests proved that Solomon’s ability to remember was almost boundless. Not only did there seem to be no limit to what he could recall, but each memory was indelible. It was never wiped out. So fifteen years later when Professor Luria looked at his records of the lists of numbers he had used in the tests, and asked Solomon if he could repeat them without hearing them again, Solomon remembered without any hesitation. As usual he could repeat them forward or backward.

Edgar Cayce and the Cosmic Mind
After the feature about Edgar appeared in the New York Times people began to request Edgar’s help from all over the world. Distance did not seem to be a problem. He would go into his self induced sleep state and his wife, Gertrude, would ask him to examine the person who had asked for help. From his sleep state he would describe in medical terms what was wrong in their body and mind, and suggest ways they could find healing.

Ramana Maharshi
Ramana Maharshi, as a product of an older culture experienced in exploring such questions as ‘who am I’ or “How can I find peace?” said that, “When you realise the Core Self (enlightenment), the sense of yourself as distinct from the world disappears”. He gives a fuller description of this, “When the mind identifies the self with the not-self/the body, there is bondage; when this wrong identification is removed through the enquiry 'Who am I?' there is release” peace.

Eileen Garrett -  Psychic
By their colour and their tones that Eileen could see surrounding people, she knew whether people were sick or well. Some people, she said, were surrounded by a grey mist, which showed how unhappy they were. She could see that animals could sense these surrounds also. When watching people she saw how the colours in their surrounds changed, showing how thoughts and emotions disturbed them when talking with each other. She could also see, however, that people were unconscious of what caused these disturbances.

Hadad - The Rogue Yogi

Speaking in a wonderful Oxford accent, Hadad described himself as “a Chaldean astrologer with direct line of forebears back to 400 BC.” He also said he had been educated at the universities of Carthage and Oxford, and was a Zombie priest from Haiti. He told Dr. Wilson that he had been initiated into secret and ancient blood rites which gave him immense powers.

Sai Baba of Shirdi
Sai Baba had no need to enter a trance to experience the Unconditional state, but was constantly aware of all things. Through this he would often describe a stranger’s whole life in detail. As the Unconditional is in all things, so Sai Baba was in all life. Curing the sick and childless in miraculous ways happened constantly. One old man, grandfather of a pupil, when he was led before Sai Baba bowed and said, “Baba, I can’t see.” “You will,” Sai Baba replied. He laid his hands on the old man’s head and he could immediately see.

Schermann -  Graphologist Extraordinaire
Whether we are aware of it or not, when we write our whole body takes on a certain posture, a mood or emotion may be present as we write. Our age and state of health, as they underlie our movements, also express in the subtle actions of writing. Therefore the marks we have made on paper are the result of what is going on in our body and mind at the time of writing. What Schermann did was to project the process backwards to build up a living impression of all the feelings, the movements, and the type of body and mind that created it.

Journey through the Mind – Jesse’s Experience of Madness
“I felt as if I had died. It seemed to me as if the other people in beds on the ward were all dead too. He had not died physically, but his 'ego' had died. Along with this ego-loss, this death, came feelings of the enhanced significance and relevance of everything. Then he became aware of directly experiencing life as an animal. In fact he felt he had actually been all sorts of animal, all life forms from the lowest up to the human.

Pak Subuh – God’s Chosen People
In his late twenties, in the year 1925, he experienced a vision while out walking. It seemed to him that a ball of light or fire rushed across the sky and descended on his head. He began to shake and tremble, and felt a powerful and divine energy had begun to work in his being. On reaching home he opened himself to the influence of this power and found spontaneous movements and experiences occurred.

Padre Pio -  Modern Saint
 Suddenly the silence seemed to penetrate him, and he saw Christ standing before him, bleeding from wounds. So moved was he by the vision, he felt as if his chest would burst open. Then, when he came out of the ‘sweet sleep’ he realised that his own hands, feet and side were bleeding, and showed the same wounds as he had seen on Christ.

Evelyn’s Divining Adventures
Although Evelyn used the rod or pendulum when dowsing, she experienced powerful body reactions to different minerals. Often she felt things emotionally as well. So her description of being a dowser suggests her skill was another aspect of the ability of the mind to extend awareness beyond the body and the limitations of our five senses.

Animal Children
Professor Kazirbayev said that, “His mind is with the wolves. He will howl at the moon for the rest of his life”. Djuma, now about 37, is still in hospital. He still crawls on all fours, eats raw meat and bites when frightened. He can speak only disjointed phrases - “Mother dead. Father dead. Brother dead. Sister dead. Mother nice. Father bad.”

Helen Keller — The Sighted Blind
 At that moment she “Suddenly … felt ... a thrill of returning thought; and somehow the mystery of language was revealed.” In looking back on her years while she only had animal cosciousness, before she knew herself as Helen, she says that it was like existing in a dream. She had at that time only physical sensations, and they passed quickly. Without any personal centre or name around which impressions could form like a crystal.

George Washington Carver -  From Black Slave to Genius
Finding an old spelling book however, George taught himself to read and write. He spent hours with this, until at ten he discovered an old log-built school house in a nearby town. Working at small jobs he managed to earn enough money to pay for his school attendance. But the school was far from home, so George slept wherever he could find a sheltered spot. At the end of a year he had learnt all the teacher could offer.

I Died - But I’m Alive
When young Debbie N. was dying in hospital, she suddenly started saying to the nurses that her brother had come to meet her and he was telling her not to be afraid of death. The strange thing was that Debbie had never been told she had a brother who had died. Her parents were amazed when they knew what Debbie had said. They had kept their son’s death a secret. Debbie had looked through the door of death as it opened to receive her. But some people pass through the door and come back to tell us what it was like.

The Genius of Rudolph Steiner
 WHILE engaged as a tutor for a mentally backward child, Rudolph Steiner studied the child’s inner life. He was able to do this through being able to observe things clearly, though not by physical sense organs. This clairvoyance, he says, gave him entrance into the soul life of the child. He found that mental retardation, showing as physical malformation also, was due to an unbalance in the moral qualities of the soul. Working with the child and aiding it inwardly and outwardly, the child reached normalcy. In adulthood, the once-backward child became a doctor.

Wonders of Your Mind
 I dream I am in a landscape and notice that everything is brown; the whole world is brown and lifeless. Then the landscape changes, there are trees, plants, and animals in brilliant colour. Suddenly my body seems to open to them, as if they are spinning inside of me, and with a most glorious feeling, a sensation of vibrating energy pours up my trunk to my head. The animals and plants are the different forces in my being that blend into energy and awareness. I feel I am capable of doing almost anything.

Available from Amazon USA - https://www.amazon.com/Super-Minds-People-Amazing-Power/dp/1521373531/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1548250476&sr=1-1&keywords=tony+crisp+-+super+minds  and UK - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Minds-People-Amazing-Power/dp/1521373531/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1548250476&sr=1-1&keywords=tony+crisp+-+super+minds

As well as in Amazon in Australia – Brazil – Canada – China – France – Germany – India – Italy- Japan- Mexico – Netherlands – Spain – Turkey. You may need to put the name of the book you are interested in.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 01:44:16 PM by Tony Crisp »