Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: View of My Book Transformation  (Read 214 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
View of My Book Transformation
« on: January 23, 2019, 01:40:43 PM »
This is a book I wrote about 1976 but  never published. I present it here because it was my early thoughts about Self Regulation, what is now LifeStream. Obviously some of it appeared in later works, and it was published in Japan. It was serialised in the Japanese magazine BIOENERGY in 1983. If you want to purchase a copy of this book click on USA or UK

To Monika Makuszewska - And all of you who share the pain and pleasure of the journey with me

CHAPTER ONE 

The Power That Transforms Lives
Explains how a natural principle of body and psyche showed itself in my life. Shows how this healing activity is all the time working in us but usually suppressed.

CHAPTER TWO 

Self-regulation
There is a self-regulating, healing activity behind all physical and psychological processes. As humans we have the possibility of releasing this process into far greater effectiveness than can animals. Why this is so and how it works is shown in detail.

CHAPTER THREE 

Ways In
Full descriptions of methods usable alone or by groups to release this self-regulating activity into consciousness. This includes tension release, the use of dreams, group work and meditation.

CHAPTER FOUR 

Working Alone and Together
For most people the experience of a spontaneous healing action is completely new. Therefore ways of working with the action are looked at, along with types of setting.

CHAPTER FIVE 

Problems
Self-regulation, when it is released from dreams into waking consciousness is not a cure-all but it does deal with our problems. It enlarges the possibilities of finding health, but it has to be learnt, often with difficulty. The problems of resistance, fear, motivations are looked at. Also the difficulties which may occur in marriage, or due to age, are analysed.

CHAPTER SIX 

Ripeness
There is a time when we are ripe for learning to walk or talk; or ripe for marriage. Likewise many of us are not ripe for the powerful breakthrough of deep self healing gives in life. We can, however, help ourselves towards greater ripeness if we understand it. Means are given to aid ripeness, with an in-depth consideration of this process of ripening.

CHAPTER SEVEN 

Past and Present
Releasing the powerful life-forces into consciousness is not a new process. Throughout history people have worked with this process. We can see it in the past, use of religion, yoga, Mesmerism and tribal ritual. Today it is seen in Reichian therapy, Subud, Primal Therapy and some forms of modern yoga. These ways of using self-regulation are reviewed to help in understanding a personal approach.

CHAPTER EIGHT 

Footprints on the Way
People who have released into consciousness this fundamental activity here describe what has happened to them. Their passion their fears, their sexual longing and love of God are shared.

CHAPTER NINE

Growing Up
One of the most fundamental of life processes we experiences is growth.  To grow we must survive.  To survive we must grow.  Sometimes we attempt to remain at a certain level of growth, or regress there because of stress, or because we thought we could deal with things well behaving in that way.

CHAPTER  TEN

The Symbol and the Fact
Explains a little know fact of how we tend to symbolise memories of events which we find too painful to realise directly.

Chapter one

The Power That Transforms Lives
I write this book because I have something to share. It is something which brought me from emotional and physical ill health to – not super health – but to feeling adequate and functioning. It has done the same for many other people also. It is not an easy thing or a quick way, and few will no doubt be unable to apply it. But for those who can, I want to explain it. But let me start at the beginning of my story.

You can purchase the book clicking on - in the USA https://www.amazon.com/s?k=tony+crisp+-+transformation&i=stripbooks&crid=LS52MD0P2R68&sprefix=Tony+Crisp+-+%2Cstripbooks%2C151&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_13

And in the UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=tony+crisp+-+transformation&i=stripbooks&crid=LS52MD0P2R68&sprefix=Tony+Crisp+-+%2Cstripbooks%2C151&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_13

Or you can read it online @  https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/transformation/
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 09:21:26 AM by Tony Crisp »