Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: on "the virgin soul"  (Read 4017 times)

Monica

• View Profile
on "the virgin soul"
« on: February 08, 2019, 11:07:33 AM »
Hi, dear Tony. Here to say a thanks and greeting this cicle anew.  :)

I began the year with a weird mix of a tranquil yet troubled mind (tranquil when awake and troubled in dreams) and for some reason began to feel very anxious, maybe accumulated tiredness. Some weeks ago, after having early prayed my prayers and maybe because the way I use to forget putting up the big issues and worries, I kept feeling anxious. Things were getting far more chaotic than I can handle and I was about to fall in the old ways of looking for the easy, superficial method to erase anxiety (I used to have an OCD but I can say God blotted it out when I began to confide everything to Him); so, the point is Universe is so connected and He provides such incredible and simple solutions to us, that's the reason I had to tell this: When I was about to engage in drifting through the internet and ending up wallowing in old vices, God  brought to mind all those troubled dreams, I briefly thought "What would Tony say about this?" and as I typed whatever in the navigator He put the post https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-christmas-story/ right in front of  my eyes in a moment I just looked for a distraction and reluctantly thought about anything with my blurred mind (yet, that's the importance of having people like you, sharing profound contents in the web and even sharing themselves and not superficial and incoherent entertainment).

On reading this I felt delighted and gratefully recalled a response you posted for a dream I wrote last year, and remembered with awe the magnificent ways of the virgin soul and the archetype so wisely described there. The poem you quoted at the end was like the answer to that question my soul anxiously asked and I found difficult to put in words because, as the Bible says, "26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God." (Romans 8 ). That poem also reminded me the chant of the virgin Mary, saying "Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word."

I just wanted to say God bless that marvelous Spirit that speaks through your words! a big hug in the Spirit!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: on "the virgin soul"
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 09:52:33 AM »
Monica – “And even sharing themselves and not superficially.”

What you wrote was not superficial and moved me – and another wonder was that I had been trying to find a better way of sharing myself and you wrote, “Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God." (Romans 8 ).

It was something I had been trying to do and understand, and you answered me in those words. The Virgin Soul gives one such intuitions.

Thanks - Tony