Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Beautiful Garden  (Read 3671 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A Beautiful Garden
« on: February 26, 2019, 10:31:37 AM »
This is a dream I had a few months ago but I cant figure out what it means. It felt like such a powerful dream. I cant link anything from my life to this dream I was wonder if you guys would be kind enough to help me out here.

In my dream I am in this beautiful garden. This garden looked so perfect and untouched like I was the first person to come across it. There were tons of trees, bushes and grass all around. I was surrounded by plants. There were hundreds of  bright colored lilies all over the place in all different colors like purple, orange and red and pink. There were also roses in my dream but this one rose stood out. It was a blue rose. I wanted to pick the rose because it was so pretty and I had never seen a blue rose but I decided  not to because the garden was perfect & I wanted to leave the garden as it was.

While walking around the garden two animals(a snake and a frog) showed themselves to me kind of like they wanted their presence to be known. The thing is they weren't green they were a vanilla white color and they had these crystals all over them that made them sparkle when the sun hit them.

Ideas anyone??!??!  Everythingsmagic

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A Beautiful Garden
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 11:57:38 AM »
Everythingsmagic – You said you cannot find anything to link with your life, but I am supposing you meant your outer life. Most people feel that there is nothing real except what they see and experience externally. While I was teaching a class in a little village in Somerset, a woman came to me and said, “Thank you for what you showed me. I never realised that I had an inner life before. You taught me that in fact I do, and it is such a rich and wonderful gift.” 

Yet your dream is about the beauty you have within you. The garden indicates your inner life or feelings; your soul/soil or psyche, or your personal attributes, your potential and characteristics. As such it may point to your inner quality or problems, the conditions your attitudes and actions have created in your life; your area of growth or change. So you have a very rich and beautiful inner life. 

The blue rose is about the sky – the world beyond what we see outside us; the world of the mind, the imagination and wonder we might feel. If we lack that we may have a very dull life filled with facts and intellectual thoughts and lack ‘uplift’. 

The frog is your ability, if you use it, to dive under the surface of your mind and discover jewels of insight, and then to come to the surface again. The snake is the push of life and its energy, an energy that can be creative or destructive depending upon how we use it. They sparkle because they are not in the world, but have the magic of Life itself, the magic that brought you into being. 

Tony