Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A 'wormhole'/imploding vortex portal' dream  (Read 3836 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A 'wormhole'/imploding vortex portal' dream
« on: February 27, 2019, 01:04:39 PM »
Bible Liberation Movement
Hi Tony, just wondering if you could shed some light on a 'wormhole'/imploding vortex portal' dream experience I had. This is my first wormhole dream experience and it occurred this morning. I can't recall the circumstances exactly but there was a being or entity that created what I can only interpret as an 'implosion' that appeared in the floor in front of where I was standing and then grabbed me and pulled me in. I was holding my breath and decided to breathe and realized I could breathe while traveling through this vortex/portal/wormhole. Then I woke up so have no idea where I was going but it was definitely inter-dimensional. The being reminded me of the creature in the water tank in the movie Dune...but I also recall it being or having features of an elephant. I've been writing about 'chaos' the 'void', the 'unknown' and eclipses over the last few weeks and even had a couple of eclipse dreams in the last month or so. Before the wormhole dream occurred I was focusing on connecting to a friend and directed my focus to my heart. That is the only thing I can think of that I did before falling asleep and having this encounter with the 'being' or 'spirit guide' and being pulled into a wormhole or imploding vortex portal.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A 'wormhole'/imploding vortex portal' dream
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 01:08:41 PM »
Hi BLM – WOW quite a dream and I feel it suggests you are in for a massive shift in what you see of your life.

But first an example of the wormhole.

What was remarkable was that on the clear expanse of the wall I could see a huge circle, alive and full of movement. My attention was riveted by this amazing circle. At its centre was an unmoving emptiness, nothingness. Yet out of this void sprung all the forms of life as plants, trees, animals and people. They were constantly emerging from the pool of emptiness, dancing in time to music. All this stream of emerging life moved weaving in time with the sound, in and out of the other each other to the periphery of the great circle. Here it turned and with equal complexity and rhythm moved back to the void. At its return it was lost, dissolved, in that unmoving emptiness, but at the same moment new life emerged. As I witnessed the whole moving circle, I realised it portrayed a great truth of life.

Remember that after the Big Bang the universe was dark, and light only started after 300,000 years. Also it took seven periods of time for creatures like us to appear. In the Bible in Genesis it also says that all was dark, but God said, “Let there be light.” And after seven days – periods of time – God had finished.

The Hebrew language was not written in sentences, but each letter was a meaning in itself – like alpha and omega, so Genesis as the present bible says it is totally wrong. It was not days but periods of time. So the Big Bang Illustration has got it right. See illustration in https://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/big-bang-and-god-are-the-same/

So you woke before you could explore the void – which is what the beginning of life is about. It is necessary for you to be pulled into the hole of you are to become aware of what you are and what you arise from.

It might help to read https://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/ain-soph-the-unknown-god/

Here is an example of a man falling down the hole and remaining awake.

“In the first I regressed rapidly with the sense of tumbling backwards going down a hole as if going through the experiences of my life. It was a bumpy ride, meeting as it did the painful experiences of youth and childhood. As I got to babyhood I entered what felt like a womb, but it was not my mother’s womb, rather it was a basic form of awareness. I sensed that if I went back any further I would I would no longer exist as an ego - I would cease to exist. I felt some fear of this. Perhaps I would be swallowed up and never return. I suddenly realised though that I was quite used to this as each night I went to sleep and my ego disappeared. When I woke however, I emerged again without any harm. So, I relaxed and allowed the process of regression to continue. This led to me dropping into a vast emptiness. But a force caught me and turned the process from regression to growth. Now I was growing into a baby, a child. I was a seed of wheat opening with the power of growth pushing my being to expand and change. My penis was like a tree. When it was large enough others could shelter under it while they grew. The power of the ‘thing’ into which I fell then spoke to me. It said that if I came to it each day in the same way - i.e. surrendering my ego - then it would grow me. The Spirit would then realise itself in me through my growth.”

Remember that whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen, so that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so, all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. In the early days of moving pictures, a film was shown of a train coming fast toward them; the viewers all fled in terror, fearing the train would crush them. That is exactly the same response if you are terrified of any thing you dream of. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/

To really understand your dream – not think about it - you might use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson also you might like to use to explore your depths http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony