Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Crystal balls  (Read 4622 times)

dreamy

• View Profile
Crystal balls
« on: March 04, 2019, 03:40:14 PM »
Hi Tony,
I have recalled a dream after many weeks.
For the past few months I was dealing with dream-like situations in waking life.(e.g.) I developed a sudden interest for learning sailing and spent many hours on the water learning to sail a boat in all kinds of weather conditions.It was surreal as I was literally in the midst of the ocean,the vast unconscious, and felt I had to learn how to sail as fast as possible and put in tremendous effort and hard work towards it. I also faced  lots of turbulent emotions in the process.I met many sailors who were emotional triggers and I recognized they represent darker/unconscious aspects of my animus. I felt I was getting too emotionally entangled though.I felt disturbed after the initial high and have stepped away from that environment to rebalance and centre myself.
I found myself in a strange predicament where  I could learn to sail the smaller boats but the bigger,fancier yachts were accessible only if I joined as crew.I could not be the Captain,at least not for a long time till I become an experienced sailor or have plenty of money to buy a fancy yacht myself. I feel sad I can only learn to sail the small boats while the bigger,fancier boats will always belong only to the privileged.Aquiring a big,fancy yacht for myself was never my goal,I had never envisioned or aspired living in that kind of world and yet it makes me feel powerless that I cannot have a big,fancy boat of my own.It isn't enough anymore to just know how to sail a boat!

THE DREAM:
I take out two crystal balls,a little bigger than marbles, from my vagina.They are slightly wet with red blood but easily washable.I notice that what came out is so clean,nothing messy. I give them for examination to scientists,
A school-mate, a girl, has stamped pictures of dieties/gods on the first two pages of her note book.The note book/journal is to be used for making notes about the scientific experiments.The pictures are stamped on with a wooden block which we seem to have carved out earlier.One picture is stamped in a bright fuschia pink.
I like her idea.It makes the technical note book more colourful and sacred.Also they are stamped on the first two pages much before the pages where the notes are to be written and are separate from the work.
I specify that I want the top-most scientists from top places like MIT etc to check out the crystal balls.Then I realize I should have specified names of the scientists instead of institutions.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 03:49:53 PM by dreamy »

Sunflower

• View Profile
Re: Crystal balls
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 09:15:25 AM »
Hi Dreamy,

what a beautiful dream! I love dreams like this.

To me this dream seems to be about 'the power of creation' (crystal balls out of vagina), a power that you possess. The earlier carved wooden blocks, the stamps...you carved them yourself….'who you are'...your own creation...your identity...Look at yourself as a wooden block...You also can choose the stamp-colour yourself.
The science institution or scientist i think could be about 'how to get to that power and once found how to use it'. Investigating yourself...
The deities/gods...could be about faith...choose your own belief(system)...or look up who or what stands for the power of creation. Who is your God?

Then about the part you wrote about your sailing experience: it's an experience but can also be seen as a metaphor. Wanting to sail your own boat...be your own captain. To take it even further: i believe that if one really follows his/her heart, is able to find and use that power of creation, then owning ones own big fancy boat, is one of the many possibilities...

Sunflower

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 10:50:48 AM »
WOW Sunflower - You are good.

Just one small thing - "Who is your God" - I know we have been programmed into believing God is a male, but I see that as ridiculous, for the original Hebrew from which the idea of a single God got into our culture said it was The Unknown God because God was everything which defies definition.

Also it says early on that "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our
        likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,
        and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over
        all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth
        upon the earth."

"Let US" Not "I will make man". The word us is taken from Elohim, which means 'Gods'. In other words the huge elemental forces that would work at creation on a material level. The ancients saw this and so gave names to these archetypal activities. And man is properly translated Mankind - which includes women.

Remember that at moment of the Big Bang 'Time Began' - but before that there was no material to build worlds with, and the universe was in darkness, and it took about 300,000 years before light could appear. Before that whatever existed was and is Unknown - science still can't get a handle on it - yet from that unknown the whole amazing universe came about.

I find that Freeking amazing.

Sorry - I get carried away  ;) :o 8)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 08:32:41 AM by Tony Crisp »

dreamy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 02:56:36 AM »
Thanks Sunflower and Tony!
Sunflower-I resonate with your interpretation and appreciate your sharing your perspective.
I can only add that I mentioned the metaphor of the sailing experience as thats what makes my life so dream-like.My entire life experience is becoming more and more vividly and visibily symbolic.When I am in the middle of the ocean in my boat, the beauty,vastness and mystery of eternity is symbolic as the ocean in both my inner and outer world.However the big boats  appearing in the picture has brought me out of eternity and back into my human mind.If indeed owning a big boat is one of many possibilities then the question  that arises is-do I want to spend my precious time,energy and focus on aquiring a big,fancy boat ? or would I much rather enjoy the mystery of the ocean irrespective of the boat I'm in?
How crazy is it to try and be captain ? ( the desire to be in charge of a boat i.e.my life,in the middle of an impossible-to-be-in-charge-of-ocean).
You hit the nail on the head when you asked "Who is my God?"
Whatever I have created till now based on my earlier faith and beliefs is only a small part of what I have yet to learn of the unknown. The dream indicates that I seem to be keen on investigating and knowing the vast unknown (represented as investigating crystal balls in the dream and as sailing the ocean in waking life.)

The biggest question that arises for me is what Tony pointed out  -"whatever existed was and is Unknown - science still can't get a handle on it - yet from that unknown the whole amazing universe came about."

Tony- Is the dream suggesting that I am getting too scientific and trying to understand what can never be understood? That no matter how big the boat is I can never be in charge of the ocean - its as absurd as attempting to investigate the Crystal balls through science.
And yet if I don't learn to sail my boat then how can I navigate through the ocean? A better sailor does have a better chance of sailing through life! Perhaps I can be a better sailor and on a bigger boat too!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 10:07:43 AM by dreamy »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 11:58:31 AM »
Dreamy - The biggest question - I tried to answer here - https://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/big-bang-and-god-are-the-same/

Also you gave birth - "Like any mother, you can dream and create something that wonderfully adds to you. You create it from all that you have gathered of life, as if you have reached up to the sunlight, the clouds in the blue sky, and added the moon and stars, and pulled them into you and brought forth through the blood and tribulation of your body's life, the wholeness of body, soul and spirit shown as the spheres.

Captain of your big boat, “I had a very powerful sense of knowing I was never wholly an individual."

I had an experience of feeling the enormity of the forces and influences that brought me into being. Like a huge organisation that one can resist, but never win, because of its enormity. So one can uselessly fight, or join. I felt this to be like a massive Corporation or company - perhaps like Fords. But it was a company that was behind everything everywhere in the world. So there was no way to avoid it by joining another company. It represented life itself and whether we are going to work with it or try to avoid it.   

I had an image of a merry-go-round with different places on the outside, like the different horses. Each might think it is making its personal movements, because as one goes up, and another goes down. But they are all moved by the same machinery. So we too like to believe we are individuals, but underneath we are all moved by the overall organisation - or company. This was so scary at first I wanted to resist it, even though resistance is pointless. But then I decided to join. I saw myself as a tube, a brain cell, fitting in, taking my place amidst other cells. It felt good.   

I then had an experience in regard to my decision to enter the company and asked what I needed to do. I thought I would be pushed into being like factory workers and felt somewhat defeated. But a manager came to me and said that what I was already doing in life was fine. I could do whatever I wanted, as a part of this immense company I had the freedom to do what I liked. The Company encompassed everything. All it asked of me was to wear a little gadget like a mobile phone. It represented intuition. I was told that if there was a big move within the Company I would be told what it was, and if I wished to I could cooperate.”

You, the boat and the ocean are simply different ways of looking at what you are – it is all you in the biggest sense. Also while lucidly dreaming – I did not confuse the nameless with the name - or the name with the nameless. “I became lucid in my sleep and was witnessing all the processes in my body, not as dream images, which I had passed through in another lucid experience. I held the question is there another level beyond what I am experiencing? Immediately I was in a state where I was nothing and yet everywhere, the ultimate state. Then suddenly it became known that there was a level beyond this condition. Then I was in the new level, where I was at the same moment myself in everyday life and in a body, and in a state without any sense of self and without shape or form. Everything, all opposites transcended, I was everything at the same time.”

Tony

« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 09:01:49 AM by Tony Crisp »