Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: (Omnis cellula) e cellula?  (Read 5614 times)

Sunflower

• View Profile
(Omnis cellula) e cellula?
« on: November 22, 2018, 02:05:41 PM »
Hi Tony,

it has been a very long time that i've been on this forum....i simply wasn't remembering such inspiring dreams. Since weeks this changed. My body started to let me down a few years ago. This year also my brain started complaining. So, finally i choose to take a step back. It seems 'something important wants to be remembered', because a few months ago i asked a therapist something i had read about, something still not seriously investigated. While asking the therapist this question the answer seemed to emerge from deep inside...like a massive fountain heavy emotions suddenly came out. Finally lots of pieces of a puzzle seemed to fall in place. It even felt like the life i'd lived till then suddenly seemed 'finished'...like i solved a quest.

But it still is hard, because the only evidence possible is what comes to my mind in therapy and in dreams.
Years ago i tried meditating a few times...this resulted in having many and very special dreams, visions, poems...though i'd never been/done something in this direction. I explained this to myself as a spiritual awakening, but often kept asking myself why this had happened to me. After this fountain of emotions this year while asking a certain question i am asking (myself) if it would be possible that all this happened to me maybe because i once had very special connection to someone...still in the womb...a (i think) little brother that died in there...without anyone ever having known about his (little) existence...except me...I discovered a few books about womb-twin-survivor and recognized so much...But still...no real evidence then what my dreams show...

Until a few days ago, when i had the next dream:

With a young boy (my age, though i am older now) i am standing in a field in the middle of the night. Clear black sky….fresh ploughed black soil...we are looking at the furrows. At a distance there's is a man standing...older...like he keeps an eye on us...sort of guide.

Then the boy and i turn around and walk into a tent...a tepee. There's a few others in there...most girls. In the top of the tepee hangs a large round light bulb spreading white light. Someone hands me a little yellow piece of paper...like a memo-note. I know i have to write something on it for our parents...something that feels like sort of reassuring them of where we are going. I also write for the boy...he clearly belongs to me but isn't in a state to write. I write with a grey pencil and still remember the last word...it was "cellula"...It felt like this meant the place/city we were heading for. Then i woke up.

While awake i still saw this last word and suddenly was surprised because i had been writing in another language. Cellula...I searched in Google and the first thing i found was: 'Omnis cellula e cellula...'All cells come from cells'...The dividing of cells...It felt so special.

Well, wish you nice dreaming! :)

Sunflower

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: (Omnis cellula) e cellula?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 03:00:45 PM »
Sunflower – I want to start with something I have quoted to others many times.

There is such a thing as eternal existence, for a cell doesn’t become old it is immortal, for it keeps dividing and doesn’t die. In dividing it constantly creates copies of itself, but as it gathers new experience, it changes what is copied, so becomes the ‘seed’ for multi-cellular organism. We all started from the original one cell, and we are the result of gathered experience.

So, no plant or creature grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb is as old as and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom or memories in you. But in this life you developed a new brain, and the memories you gathered this time are what you built your personality from, but beneath that is a very ancient self. To explore it see http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

As adults we believe we are complete and whole. But what I sensed was that we are only a phase, and out of us can emerge another being, carrying forward into a different sort of existence, all that had come to be in you. A seed is a return to the source of life and it/our beginnings under the sun. Consciousness on our planet started in the slime of creation, the slime we return to, to procreate. And from that slime which is a vehicle for our seed to exist in, our awareness goes through the whole process of evolution, the dividing of cells, the forming of structure and organs, the creation of a creature with gills, and on to a human type form ready to breathe air, carrying your seed onwards.

You are right - 'All cells come from cells'.

Tony

Sunflower

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 08:25:00 PM »
Hi Tony,

still want to thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying there.
I have the feeling the dream can go that way, but before the dream (and already for a while) i'm asking myself if maybe i'm one of twins (where the other possibly died in the womb)...several older dreams seem to point in that direction. According to this questioning there is also a dividing of cells.

In the dream i wrote the note also for the boy who was with me...in the dream he couldn't write, maybe even not speak. He felt silent and fragile. Somewhere in your blogs you also wrote about fresh ploughed furrows that could symbolize the womb.
For a little while now i'm also studying my birth chart. I have the moon in the 3rd house in sagittarius. The teepee was the housing for the indians...they carried bow and arrows just like sagittarius. The moon in the 3rd house is about siblings. The big round lightbulb in the tent could symbolize the moon.

Well...i think this will be continued... ;)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 12:17:09 PM »
Sunflower - Only you can find the truth about whether you were one of twins. Maybe try using https://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/approaches-to-liberation/#Born

But my feeling is that you keep avoiding meeting the reality of yourself by diving into more symbols. Each dream symbol is a link with your reality, so why not enter the body of the boy in imagination and see what is revealed? In doing so you watch what feelings are felt and then describe being him as shown in https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony

Sunflower

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 02:15:43 PM »
"But my feeling is that you keep avoiding meeting the reality of yourself by diving into more symbols."

Maybe this is what i am doing...you could be very well right with this thought, because the first time i read your answer it made me angry. I've read it several times, again today. I had to laugh this time, because today was the first time i read the sentence following the above words, where you give the possibilty to enter the body of the boy. So i will do this later today.

I tried this a few weeks ago after another dream; in fact 2 dreams that (i think) were connected.

In the first one i walked on a path in a park. I was walking into the park, when suddenly i couldn't walk any further. Before my feet there was an open plastic box in the path. There was a large snake in it and a few small ones. The large snake crawls out of the box onto the path i'm standing on. "Of course." i think (i've had so many dreams of snakes already) The snake passes me, moving in the other direction. I am not afraid of it. It only makes me think that i've to do something. I turn around and look into the direction the snake is moving (in that direction i would go to the house i grew up in). But here also my the path is blocked. A large (sort of) cage is standing on the path. Right in front of my eyes i see a little soft rabbit in the cage. The cage is made of barbed wire. I see that the pins of the wire have even been made shorter and thus sharper by human hands. During the time the cage is standing there branches with lots of green leaves have grown around the barbed wire. I have to free the little rabbit…

During another night i dreamed i was in the livingroom of my (deceased grandparents house). My parents were also there. They just caught a large snake. My father had its tail and my mother held its head above her own head. Its head is really big. They carry it into the backroom. I follow them, afraid...i need to see what they will do with the snake. Where will they put it? In the backroom or outside? Why? Because my little rabbit is walking in the backroom...and i'm afraid it will be caught and eaten by the snake. They put the snake outside, just behind the door which i find stupid....i know the snake will be back in the house real soon...

Days after these dreams i was thinking what the snake could be about. Of course fear, kundalini, healing. Thinking about that second dream it made me feel restless...what if the snake was about some kind of secret? Then i had to think about what you wrote about...trying to get into the body/object. So i got into my mothers body while she was carrying the snake. Wow...that was (in an instant) a very heavy experience and something i wouldn't have discovered in my (old/normal) way of trying to interpret my dreams. As soon as i 'was' my mother, carrying the snake and looking at me, her little daughter, i felt so much restlessness, fear worries....she was trying very hard to make me feel and be safe....it made me cry. I almost felt shocked about the intensity of her feelings...

I think that second dream is about how my parents raised me. The one where i see the caged rabbit and the barbed wire surrounded by green branches...I think this one is how i take care of myself now...my parents way has 'grown' into something that feels like being natural (normal), though it is not...i keeping myself cages and small...while i should be 'out there'...

Haha, while typing the last words a dream from a few nights ago comes to my mind.

In this dream i am walking in the street where i grew up. I look at the bushes, which still have no leaves (like in real life now). Something caught my eye. A snake had the end of a wooden branch in its mouth. But somehow didn't know if it was right what i saw. Was it really a snake or was it also a branch? I ended with the concusion that it was a snake looking like a branch. Then i saw a seal (animal) between the bushes. It was black brown. It tried to move to the water. It worried me. What was that seal doing here? This is not its territory. I helped it out of the bushes and put it on a parking place. I was going to call animal reascue, so they could pick up the seal and take care of it...

I don't recall, but i know after this dream i read/saw something that gave me a clear picture of that wooden snake...maybe it was in one of you blogs...i must search for it again...

I must say, i am very impressed about your whole 'dream' work. It's really interesting and beautiful. It inspires me to dive into my own history of dreams again. It's such a wonderful thing... :D

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 10:48:20 AM »
Sunflower – Thank you!

Almost every day I realise something new about our inner life, so I wonder whether you have seen this fairly new feature about snakes - https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/snake-dreams/

Also I have had a flood of new ideas about Dream Yoga, and when I get the time want to really enlarge it. I mention it because of what you said about 'dream' work. I hope it will enlarge what I wrote previously when finished.

“So I got into my mothers body while she was carrying the snake. Wow...that was (in an instant) a very heavy experience and something I wouldn't have discovered in my (old/normal) way of trying to interpret my dreams.” What you then realised about your mother is very important, and shows that you have found the way into your inner wonder.

Tony