Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I Loved and was Married to a Lovely Young Greek Woman  (Read 3914 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
I Loved and was Married to a Lovely Young Greek Woman
« on: March 29, 2019, 09:13:50 AM »
Dreamt I was in the kitchen of my old home at Amersham. I was married to/loved a Greek young woman. She was a mixture of my wife and a woman I was connected with for many years, but she didn’t look like them. She saw I had a wallet sewed onto my back trouser pocket, and thought I didn’t know it was there. She took it off and gave it to me as an act of caring. I knew it was there and quite content with it as it was. With humour I told my woman I knew it had been there. On looking at it I saw it was a plastic wallet with sewing materials. That is, needles, darning wool, etc. My woman stormed out of the kitchen upset at my words. I threw the wallet after her, not at all angrily, but she had gone.

She came back. I realised how deeply upset she was. I kissed her to show her how I hadn’t been trying to hurt her, but she was inconsolable. A mother, hers or mine, told her not to carry on so stupidly.

Then I was at a temple or church, then a marketplace. I stood on the side of a stall, looking over the heads of the people passing. I was watching out for my woman, feeling depressed and irritable, a failure maybe. As I watched, a huge young man slowly walked into view from my left. He was ten or twelve feet high, with huge thick limbs. Although slow, his movements were not clumsy. He looked something like a Downs syndrome person, but not mentally backward, yet not quick witted mentally either. I wanted to stare at him, but didn’t want to embarrass him. I wanted my son to see him also.

Tony
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:33:32 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I Loved and was Married to a Young Greek Woman
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 09:28:58 AM »
Interpretation given through spontaneous voice - see https://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/using-spontaneous-voice/

In exploring the dream words came that the girl is my relationship with feelings. I saw that I am so clumsy in dealing with the energies in my being - the feeling energies - I must learn to deal with them more wisely. Each silly thought of failure or criticism works negatively on these feelings. If I can encourage them, they are the energy that leads into the waking up in life.

The market place is the reality of everyday life; the push and shove, give and take of relating to people in general, but particularly ‘the public’; it is the wide range of experience I meet in exposing myself to more than ones close family and friends.

The temple is my meditation, listening to Life through dreams. The big man is Life itself, that I see in the marketplace of my everyday life. His eyes are so beautiful. They are the eyes of dogs I have loved and been loved by - of horses, dolphins, monkeys, people. He is the love that flows out from Life to me from all the creatures. I love him so much. He is the sort of love one has always hoped for. In other words, He is my synthesised understanding of Life - the universal life - gathered from relationship with all the living things I have known.

Children know it without knowing.

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I Loved and was Married to a Young Greek Woman
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 09:32:50 AM »
Hazel Loveridge

Jo Kay-mcpherson Love this Tony. Thank you for sharing. Xxxx

Jane Delaford Taylor Fascinating x

Tony Crisp Thanks - thinking about the words you shared with me, it started me wondering why it was a Greek young woman I loved. I didn't have to think about it because it flowered as direct knowing. Something happened while I was in Greece years ago - I walked into a large shop, and this beautiful Greek young woman was walking toward me, She seemed to be a part of the family who run the shop. I don't know how these things worked, but I immediately felt a connection with her, I think it was because I saw in her unspoiled womanhood, it was shining out of her body with all her movements. She looked fully at me and I felt she communicated something to me. It wasn't words, but if I can try an interpretation, it was, "You have seen and recognised me, and I respond and am open to you." .... It was all over in a flash and I needed to move on. But I have never forgotten that meeting, and have wondered what could our togetherness have given us. Well in the dream I did merge with her, and am fulfilled in some measure.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 08:57:05 AM by Tony Crisp »