Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What do You think Happens after We Die?  (Read 5210 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
What do You think Happens after We Die?
« on: April 08, 2019, 10:38:26 AM »
What do you think happens after our bodies die? Do we become unconscious and non-existent any more? Do we go to "heaven"? Do we reincarnate?

I personally think we reincarnate and learn new things in each new life, but am wondering what you all think and if any of your OBEs or lucid dreams have altered your original view of what you think occurs after our bodies die?

Mithokey
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:40:27 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: What do You think Happens after We Die?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 10:45:21 AM »
Mithokey – Yes I know we do – but I think my thoughts on this are seen better in http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/reincarnation-and-dreams/

And in http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/rudolph-steiners-philosophy-of-life-and-death/ and also in http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/near-death-experiences/

But it is worth remembering that a single cell, which is a seed from which all life forms evolved from, doesn’t become old or die because it is immortal, for it keeps dividing and doesn’t die. In dividing it constantly creates copies of itself, but as it does  so it gathers new experience, it changes what is copied, so becomes the ‘seed’ for multi-cellular organism. We all started from the original one cell, and we, you and I,  are the result of gathered experience.

So no plant or creature grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb was as old as and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom or memories in you. But in this life you developed a new brain, and the memories, education and programming you gathered this time are what you built your personality from, but beneath that is a very ancient self. To explore it see https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

What Happens  When I Die?
Death of the body occurs when the body is badly injured, suffered a bad illness or is dying from old age and so cannot support the intricacies of consciousness, then consciousness leaves it. See https://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/consciousness-the-brain-mind-body-split/

You are now in the dimension of the dream. As such you experience, as in dreams, surroundings and people and animals that appear as external and solid. You will usually see yourself in the body you experienced in the last life, but it may be younger without any illness, and you may feel as if you have woken for the first time because your mind, your awareness is super alert. Also, sometimes, people who had never known that you survive after your body has died feel as if they are still alive in a body, and create dreams in which those people they know that are still alive in their body are visible to them, but because the living people cannot see or respond to them so the dead person gradually realises a huge change has happened to them.

We are in the dream world because our physical life is now gone and so we are left with our consciousness - no body. When we lose awareness of our body in sleep we dream. because dreams are the next level of consciousness we have developed, unless we have done so in other ways. So, what we are not capable of being personally aware of does not exist for us. In a very real way nothing exists for us unless we can be aware of it in some way. There is nothing outside of consciousness. Or to put it another way, without personal awareness nothing exists for us. If you have no consciousness the world, other people do not exist for you; so death is an exploration of consciousness. If you are still stuck at the physical awareness level of what you are aware of, have never explored the dream world or have broken through to the inner world, then you are missing the amazing depth of your consciousness. For a view of these levels see https://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/rudolph-steiners-genius-life-after-death/ and https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

But you might be awake in a nightmare world – often called Hell. The reason for this is the same reason people live a hell of a tortured life –  they have not managed to deal with their hate, jealousies, traumas, terrors, fears and anxieties. Or some people who died suddenly do not realise they are dead, and need help to meet the change. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/

But a huge change has occurred at death - because you are living in a world that is created by your own habitual fears or wonder, you carry nightmares or wonder with you. But because your body is now gone and you are in the dream world full time, you have left the physical body behind and are faced by an enormous change. You have entered the universal – in other words you are a creature created by the universal laws or processes of the universe.

It is a matter of survival, because to survive the switching from your three dimensional life in a physical body to the full time infinite, universal life of the dream, you could not survive with all the viewpoints many people carry with them. So a form of harvesting takes place – often straight after the experience of dying. It is experienced as a full life review.

In her book Coming Back to Life, P. H. Atwater gives the following account of her own experience during an NDE. "For me it was a total reliving of every thought I had ever thought, every word I had ever spoken, and every deed I had ever done; plus, the effect of each thought, word and deed on everyone and anyone who had ever come within my environment or sphere of influence, whether I knew them or not (including unknown passers-by on the street)."

Example: Carla
My husbands 21 year old son died in a car wreck 5 weeks ago. He came to see him in a dream last night. Complaining that he wrecked his truck and he had to call the insurance company. My husband said he looked at him a told him that he died in the wreck. He said he seemed very confused by that. He said sitting at the kitchen table with several people he didn’t know and they told him he could only see them for 30 minutes at a time. He asked them if this was an intervention and they said yes. He sat down with them, he then awoke went into the kitchen and prayed that he could see him again. When he went to sleep his son appeared to him again, told him he loved him gave him a hug and disappeared again. Can you make light of this for me. Thank you

Anna - Tony's Assistant
Dear Carla – The experience of death is to swing over into the dream state fully, which means there is no waking up physically anymore to realise that it was all “only” a dream.

Because your husband’s son died a sudden death, he had no time to prepare for this and it becomes clear that he thinks he is still alive; “Complaining that he wrecked his truck and he had to call the insurance company.”
Your husband’s part of the intervention consisted of telling his son that he died in the wreck and the second dream may express that his son is grateful for his father’s openness and honesty, which must have brought understanding and acceptance; “his son appeared to him again, told him he loved him gave him a hug and disappeared again.”

It reflects a wonderful and touching way of a father guiding his son.
Anna 🙂

In this dimension of the universal we are in a wider awareness, in this wider awareness you leave the limited view of the three dimensional world most of us are trapped in, and enter a world beyond time and space. Some people remain so stuck in the view of themselves as they were in the three dimensional world of the body that the remain in the limitations of it. But many will begin to explore the life beyond limitations and see that they can know the lives of all their loved ones and share them, because if we do not identify with our body as US, we can go beyond our three dimensional world in death. When we realise this aspect of death, the way ahead of us is infinite in scope. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Example: There was part of the music here that left a wonderful image in my mind of a great central flash of light radiating like crystals in patterns like a great cross with spokes. At the centre was the transcendent reality of life. As a transcendent reality life simply exists and shines out its being. It is forever beyond definition, yet is ever being enshrined or embodied in some form by the various religions of the world. They point to something beyond them shining forever. They collect around the central radiance like spokes or shapes that are not the reality of life, but which do take form from it.

It Isn't So Difficult To Be in Touch With Our Dead

Although the dead can be in touch with us easily, it is not so the other way around, for we the living are almost blind and deaf compared with animals, so cannot see our dead or easily communicate with them, except sometimes in  dreams. Tony explains an experience of his projection of himself from Germany to his mother in London.

"I saw that because I was present without a physical body my mother couldn’t hear me. She needed physical sound to know I was present, but yet another part of her knew and responded. So I saw that if she had thought of me and spoken to me I would know, even though she might not be able to hear my reply – unless she was a medium or learned to listen to thoughts. There was no obvious sign that she had heard me, but two things did happen. One was that I saw or realised that she had an upstairs side of her and a downstairs side. Her upstairs (conscious) side had no awareness of me, but her downstairs side (unconscious) gave me a wonderful welcome and I had the awareness of us knowing each other in a formless love."

To be able to communicate with the dead we need to be able to enter their world. When a body experiences death, and I have watched many deaths, something leaves them immediately. It is their consciousness and motivations that are gone. So to enter their realm of bodiless consciousness we must be able to allow ourselves to become little children, naked of our adult thoughts and emotions, especially those we have within us to do with the person who has passed.

"Then I entered the realm of death and so had to face and go beyond the fears and images people have of death, and I was shown my father. 'I have fathered you my son”, he said. “but you have led thousands of us to new understandings through your exploration and findings.'

From this I saw my father in quite a different way than when he was in the body. He looked as if he was now a person of importance because of the knowledge he was communicating.

Then I asked to see my mother. It was an amazing experience. I saw her face, young full, but as I looked at it a change happened, for the image of her face became the faces of countless women. As this happened I realised that the personality of my mother was produced or had a background of countless women. And in the end, is connected deeply within herself with a synthesise of all women – The Great Mother

She is Mother – the Holy Mother. In this realm of death, she is all females. And every woman I have sex with I am having sex with Mother. “Thank you so much” – I said - in a whisper.

I had the experience of finding myself sinking deep beyond my personality, my conscious self, and facing enormous forces or beings I had never been aware of. It started with a feeling of experiencing the presence of my dead mother. I saw her face as a young mother, my mother. But then with fascination I saw her face was one face amongst countless others. I began to realise that I was confronting something difficult to explain, something that was a reality at a level or a dimension I had not met or experienced before. It was a huge being which I began to see was capable of taking in and holding every mother's experience and person, and was itself a complete synthesis of all mothers, in fact She was The Mother of Everything. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-great-mother/

Tony
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 10:19:54 AM by Tony Crisp »