Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: white wolf dream  (Read 13055 times)

silverheels22

• View Profile
white wolf dream
« on: October 04, 2011, 06:49:18 PM »
I'm 29 year old half Seneca woman and recently had a dream about a white wolf trying to attack me. I was in a dark forest and it chased me to the edge of a cliff. For some reason, I knew it was a dream and that if I jumped it would be okay. So I jumped off the cliff and flew down seeming like forever. My stomach kept lurching from the fall until I finally woke up. It was the most vivid and terrifying dream I've ever had.

Dakota

• View Profile
Re: white wolf dream
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 09:55:49 PM »
Silverheeels, what does the White wolf represent for you. Is this an animal you have a connection with?

silverheels22

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 07:29:50 PM »
I'm not sure if this is one of my spirit guides, doesn't the white wolf represent protector? I feel like this dream means I'm having an inner fight with myself and this is why the wolf is attacking? I would love some input...thanks   ???

Dakota

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 02:57:52 PM »
Silverheels,
It is important to know what the white wolf means to you...I also feel it the dream means you are fighting with yourself. Do you struggle being both native american and white (I am assuming that is the other race here)? If so, have you been taught Seneca teachings about wolves? If so, it would be helpful to know what those are to see what cultural imagery you put to this wolf. The good thing about your dream is though you were afraid, you took action, leapt off the cliff and flew, somehow knowing you would be ok. Is there something you want to do in your life, some big change or new thing you want to do that you are anxious about? If so, your dream seems to be telling you to take a leap of faith and go for it!

Let me know what the White Wolf means to you, outside of the context of this dream.

Aho!

Dakota

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 03:06:45 PM »
Hi again Silverheels,

While looking at one of Tony's dream interpretations I found this which also might be very helpful in exploring your WhiteWolf Dream. Check it out!

" I feel again and again that people need educating as too how their mind works, and that is far more important for many people that maths. So I feel it necessary to say things over and over, and ask people to read - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/what-we-need-to-remember-about-dreaming/

Here is a little bit of that feature: So I feel a need to point out some facts about life – your life.

Some Facts about Dreaming and Life
1.   Dreams are a magical mirror in which your innermost hopes, longings, fears/terrors and genius are made real. They are made real as external environments, people, animals and relationships. Unfortunately this wonderful virtual reality world is usually felt as dealing with other people, as externals, like something that can damage us, or something like the Devil that can possess us. But the greatest truth I have found in exploring dreams – not interpreting them – is that we are alone with ourselves in the world of our dream. If we can acknowledge and admit that our terrors we dream are actually our past hurts that we have not faced presenting themselves for us to heal; that the ghosts and demons that can rampage about our night are embodiments of our fears and ideas presented to us as truths; that our wonderful visions and insights are an expression of our own infinite potential, then we can walk a pathway to finding what we really are. Audio Introduction to Exploring a Dream.

So please learn to face your fears, they are only emotions. If you do not face them they will continue to scare you.

Tony"

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 01:50:55 PM »
Well, it seems as if you have sorted it out between Dakota and you.

But there are things I would like to add. The dark forest you are in is a symbol of you entering a natural but dark - partly unconscious  - aspect of your mind/awareness. In other words it is a little known aspect of your own enormous potential or mind. It is an enormous awareness that usually we approach carefully, because as a human being, our personality or self is so small. We are like flowers that have grown and yet do not know where we have grown from, our roots. Usually we only have awareness of this one life, because a flower only blooms once and doesn't connect with its dark past, then fades and dies. Only the roots of us know all and that is shrouded in what we call unconsciousness. We give hints of knowing through other symbols and images -we call them spirit guides or other names. But they are only glimpses of the immensity that lies behind us all the time.

The white wolf is such an image. You run from because you are a small self afraid of your bigness. Of course it chases you because you have in in you to move toward the bigness - you have courage as well as fear. It wishes to show you itself - not the form of the wolf but what lies hidden in you.

Now you come to the most important part, the jump into the immensity of yourself. Unfortunately you are still terrified to know the truth of what you are beyond images, beyond names and half seen things. But you are now on the way. I suggest you consciously jump into that void, again and again while awake, until you are no longer afraid of it. Then the real journey begins.

Tony