Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: archetype of the paradigm  (Read 5151 times)

mikey

• View Profile
archetype of the paradigm
« on: October 07, 2011, 01:33:18 PM »
tony,
just wanted to say thanks for the article on the archetype of the paradigm,
i especially liked the "nothing in our consciousness can exist,unless it is produced by the physical brain.
i have had dreams in the past that have been de je vu in content,to such detail that i have been stunned, as i experience it taking place before my very eyes,,
i now see after reading the article mentioned ,that an attempt has been made to break me out of my  so called ,rational thinking,and belief system,by some other force,not sure if thats the right word,but it will have to do,
i remember saying to myself that,it is impossible for the brain as a lump of meat,albeit a pretty amazing lump of meat,to have a built in store of all future events, that meant it must come from another source,something other, does know,and will on occasion render the info to the conscious mind,mostly for me in dreams,but i am sure that many a waking  intuition comes from the same place.
one thing that this has all left me with is this,
 there is another dimension that is not available to our 5 senses.
and if this is true,then anything is possible.
thanks again for your wisdom
rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: archetype of the paradigm
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 12:29:43 PM »
Mikey – Thanks for that.

I suppose one of the greatest experiences I had of something the brain didn’t have knowledge of came very early in my life. My first wife and I were at the time talking about our dreams every morning. And one morning my wife told me she had experienced a dream in which a bodiless voice behind her said her friend’s baby was ill. The baby was from a couple we knew from where we had previously lived. They had written to us saying that their baby boy had been born and all was well. We couldn’t afford a telephone at the time, so we had to rely on the post. As we could not make sense of the dream as being about us I wrote to the couple explaining the dream. The dream voice had said that the baby had an illness that would necessitate it taking a drug every day of its life. And the reason for this, the voice continued, was because in a past life the person, now born as the baby, had committed suicide using a drug.

I sent this to the couple and didn’t have a reply for about a week. But when it came it said that the letter had been a catalyst for a worry. The worry was that the baby had not been feeding well, so after receiving the letter they took their baby to the doctor. The doctor couldn’t find what was wrong so suggested tests at the hospital. The result was that they found the baby lacked the ability to digest calcium, and without that the baby would die. So it had to take a drug every day of its life to make up for the lack.

As the saying goes, there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in our – materialistic – philosophy.

Tony