Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: scary dream  (Read 3509 times)

voodoo-doll

• View Profile
scary dream
« on: June 13, 2019, 06:25:52 PM »
It all started in a elevator that was going up and down like crazy, my parents were there and also Dr. house from that TV series. At some point we get to a floor that was completely white instead of the floor that we wanted. When I saw the place I said no, no, no, no, no, and I immediately understood I had died, I went back to the elevator and this time 3 of my friends were there and we get to another completely white floor I look outside and I see the end of the corridor with some kind of black mirror and stairs a bit before the mirror and 2 of my friends leave the elevator running down the stairs meanwhile me a my other friend stayed in the elevator until a monster came up to us and started attacking my friend inside the elevator, I left the elevator afraid of the monster and the moment that my friend manages to leave the elevator the monster vanished. After that we start exploring the place, I look around and there were massive holes in the walls and in the other side of those holes there was other rooms with a light coming from the floor and in the walls of those rooms there was photos of me with my friends and other people in my school days. After that my friend sees the black mirror and touches it and the mirror kinda sucks him into itself then i go back to the stairs and i yell guys come back our friend found the exit and i hear them answering but the voices were too far to be able to understand, I go to the mirror and touch it, the mirror starts to suck me too and I found myself in a oval place that looked like and internal organ with water under my feet and then i start swimming to the light and the friend that touched the mirror first said you have to swim to the light first, and then we both were swimming as quickly as we can , I reach the light more or less at the same time as my friend and then I saw a little baby girl  sitting in a white table playing with water and then I asked: is that me or my friend? Where are my friends? Where are they? and then I woke up with my heart beating fast and my head feeling heavy, hard to move.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: scary dream
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 01:35:47 PM »
Voodoo Doll – You start the dream in a way suggesting you experienced a rapid shift of your feelings or awareness. The up and down crazy movement shows that you moved from your waking everyday awareness and you moved into another dimension,that is because humans live in two very different dimensions. The one most people identify with is the three dimensional physical world of the body. In waking life we exist only as an awareness of our body and that is locked in one position in time and space, and so we only aware of what our limited physical senses allow us to see.

In the second dimension we are in a wider awareness, in this wider awareness you leave the limited view of the three dimensional body world most of us are trapped in, and enter a world beyond time and space. Beyond time we are aware of all time, past, present and future – all at once. So we do not look into the future, but are it. Our body life is to learn important lessons by being locked in time, space and our body, with its gender and limitations.

You seemed to have moved quickly in the up and down movement through these different dimensions. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

The white floor shows that you are in this wider awareness and you went beyond your everyday waking world and entered the dimension of life people call death. You obviously panicked because you ran away into another white floor, but there is no need to panic because every time you sleep and dream you enter this death dimension; in fact older cultures call sleep the ‘little death’- little because you wake from it again and again, only when the body can no longer support consciousness and your body dies you are fully in the death/dream dimension.

You must be afraid of ‘dying’ because as one woman who died says, “The biggest surprise for most people in dying is the realisation that dying does not end life.” A big surprise because we have all been trained to believe that death is the final end. See https://dreamhawk.com/uncategorized/what-happens-when-we-die/#WhatHappens

But your dream wants you to begin to face this fear, because you are shown the ‘black mirror’ which is an invitation to really see the truth of you. Then the monster in the elevator is a living image of your own fear. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/

Everywhere you run to there is light, so you are still trying to escape from experiencing a wider awareness. We have to remember that having a personality with self awareness is a very new thing and has only existed for a short time. Before that we were like animals that lived only in the Life Will – what we usually call instincts. So the development of self awareness was an immense step, and left us very vulnerable, and still does.

Many people as their awareness reaches beyond what they feel is their normal self feel scared. Such resistances cause us to create awful dreams and fears as a means of avoiding our own inner world and its wonders. We feel that we will be swallowed up and we will die. It is important to say that when we meet the experience of powerlessness through becoming aware of the hugeness of your Life, which we are usually unaware if, it feels like something alien or attacking and it is a shock. When we begin to meet the Hugeness that we are, we often react to it in our dreams or in waking with fear or panic. So we dream of being attacked by aliens or frightening creatures; or being swallowed by a whale or something huge, a tsunami, or even possessed by evil entities.

Then the dream persists in trying to show you what you hold within you, but you are so determined to exit so you do not take time to look and explore what was shown you. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/exploring-inner-space/

Tony
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 09:16:14 AM by Tony Crisp »