Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I experience outrageous sexual promiscuity — no guilt and with both sexes  (Read 3220 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com

I have what I call awake dreams almost 3x a week. I know I am sleeping and in a dream state, but I feel “free” as if I was awake. I get to do anything I want, but with no repercussions what so ever. Mostly, the state I enter is either hovering or flying, and outrageous sexual promiscuity — no guilt and with both sexes. So far, I celebrate this state I enter often. Is there anything I should do to encourage or discourage? Please let me know.

Tammy

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Tammy – You are someone special if you manage lucid dreaming three times a week.

I don’t think you should discourage this. But I feel you are only on the very tip of what is possible for you. I know lots of books say you should be capable of controlling your dreams and doing whatever you wish – okay, but not at the cost of allowing yourself to explore the wonders of your core self. 

And your exploits without repercussions are proof that most people introvert their moral views unnecessarily. Morals are very useful for outer life, but they should not lead to the sort of dreams most people have of being imprisoned in one way or another.

Example: I was inside a large boat, probably a tanker. There were a lot of passengers, but it appeared as if we were imprisoned in a huge room. It was very dingy and dismal. I am not sure though whether people realised they were prisoners. Maybe one only realised one was imprisoned if one tried to escape. Bob. Axe " A " . 

We can be crushed by difficult events, by the loss of someone, by an accident, by criticism or even by our own moods. Sometimes we allow parts of us such as love or creativity actually crush us. Perhaps without being really aware of it, you already know your body is a screen. When you see a film or read a book you might be moved to laugh or cry, or shout out in fear. Considering that the book and film is not reality, what is happening? Well you are trapped by your feelings of fear.

You are perhaps caught in another way for you create lucid dreams which do not challenge to you. For instance, instead of creating your own dreams, perhaps realise that ‘you’, the personality you know has only a tiny control of the forces that keep you breathing and alive. You are a minute part of the cosmic forces that exist to cause you to be. So allowing that part of you to spontaneously show you and lead you deeper into yourself is an incredible adventure – the greatest adventure there can be.

Here are some of the possibilities of what you can do in waking sleep.

In my dream I was watching a fern grow. It was small but opened very rapidly. As I watched I became aware that the fern was an image representing a process occurring within myself, one I grew increasingly aware of as I watched. Then I was fully awake in my dream and realised that my dream, perhaps any dream, was an expression in images of actual events occurring unconsciously in myself. I felt enormous excitement, as if I were witnessing something of great importance.

That occurred because I did not control my dreams and make them 'in my own egoistic image' but let the spontaneous Life functions that are the very essence of life, like the spontaneous movements behind such as breathing, sneezing, digestion etc, show themselves.

Here is another one with greater range.

I am in a landscape and notice that everything is brown; the whole world is brown and lifeless. There is also a feeling of solemnity or dullness. I have enough lucidity to wonder why the world of my dream is so brown and dull. As I ask this I become more aware of what feeling the brownness expresses. It is seriousness – with no room for humour or fun. The feeling deepens, real enough and clear enough to look at and understand. I see it is my father’s attitude to life that I have unconsciously inherited. I realise how anxious he always felt about life, and how I took this in. That is how I became a ‘brown’ person. I see too that I do not need to be either brown or serious anymore.

Then the landscape changes. There are trees, plants and animals in brilliant colour. I wonder what this means, and the landscape begins to spin until the colours blend and shimmer. Suddenly my body seems to open to them, as if they are spinning inside of me, and with a most glorious feeling, a sensation of vibrating energy pours up my trunk to my head. With this comes realisation. I see how stupid I have been in my brown, anxious existence, how much life I have held back. The animals and plants are the different forces in my being that blend into energy and awareness. I feel I am capable of doing almost anything, like loving, writing a song, painting, telepathy, or speaking with the dead. This sparkling vibrating energy is life itself and can, if I learn to work with it, grow into any ability or direction I choose. I wake with a wonderful sense of my possibilities.

And those are again just the tip of the iceberg of your being.

Tony
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 10:33:50 AM by Tony Crisp »