Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stranger calling me  (Read 5158 times)

Landimunnik

• View Profile
Stranger calling me
« on: October 01, 2011, 12:37:53 AM »
I was walking with my kidz on the beach my son pick up a schell and ask me what it was I took it from him and say pirots use it and I throu it back in the ocean. When we got home a strange man called and say I must write a book about pirots. We went to the man and I told him I dont know how to write a book and he told me he wil help me I never sa his face just his voice.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Stranger calling me
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 01:38:22 PM »
 Landimunnik – I would certainly listen to the advice. Maybe it will work out or maybe not, but it is worth trying.

Don’t believe that you cannot write a book. When I left school I couldn’t even recite my ABC. But I wanted to communicate with people and wanted to write. (Actually a good astrologer told me I could take it up). So I took a postal course and send in my first piece. He pointed out that I needed to see how writers present their work. When I compared I hadn’t got any paragraphs, no commas and even full stops were lean.

So I saw that the person reading what I had written wouldn’t be able to enjoy it and I got to work. Obviously it helps to spell well and make it readable, but we are capable of learning. I sold the first thing I then presented to a magazine.

Now each of us has a wonderful something inside of us that has such fantastic ideas and information. So do not be put off.

Tony

Landimunnik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »
Hi Tony  Thanks for the reply and it makes now sence because I now that your are right and I relise that I musnt give up becuase my live was really bad and almost every thing bad that could happend to one person happend to me. I know now that after every thing i came out ok and i can help others with love and not judge them. So they will see live isnt so bad you can always stand up again and face the world with your head up high.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 02:00:00 PM »
That is the way forward.

Tony