Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is It a Gift I Have To Stop Shooters  (Read 3199 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Is It a Gift I Have To Stop Shooters
« on: August 05, 2019, 01:01:16 PM »

Tony, I have so many dreams where I have power. A few examples are: A car going out of control, I stick my hand out the window towards it and it straightens up, A shooter is shooting trying to kill people and when he points his gun at me I speak some words and the gun turns on him killing him, and I think things (in my awaken life too) and they become reality. I have been told several times that this is a gift I have. What say you? Thanks and have a great day. - Barbara

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Is It a Gift I Have To Stop Shooters
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 01:09:58 PM »
Barbara – If it is a gift, then it’s one everybody has, for it is called ‘Belief’ or ‘Conviction’ for you had no doubts when the shooter started, that you could stop him.

But most people live in such states of fear or anxiety it kills such power. It has been known for thousands of years – “Then the disciples came to Jesus privately, and said, "Why couldn’t we cast the demon out?" He said to them, "Because of your unbelief. For most assuredly I tell you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will tell this mountain, `Move from here to there, ` and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.”

“Oh ye of little faith.” The origin of the phrase 'O ye, of little faith', well there are several places in the Bible in which this phrase is used with reference to those who demonstrate their lack of faith in Jesus' power to perform miracles.

Obviously Barbara you demonstrate this ancient truth. But the opposite is also true.

Example: I was getting ready to leave and this dark haired guy told me I couldn’t leave, I felt scared and was going to leave anyways, he pulled out a pistol and shot me in the stomach, I fell down, but there was no blood. The thoughts in my head were, “OH NO”. Next thing I remember is that I was still on the floor in the same place and I got up and I remembered being shot but I didn’t seem to have any pain or blood and was moving normally etc. I started looking for a way to leave I was sneaking around trying not to get noticed so that I could get out of there without the shooter guy seeing me.

The interesting thing in the example is that even though she could see no hurt came from being shot, yet she was still scared of the guy with the shooter. And it is overcoming such fears that can release you from terror and hurts that haunt us.

In fact we create our own dreams from either our confidence or fear and anxiety – it is a huge world problem.

But you are not yet understanding that all the images, people, animals, places we see in our dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images.

Nearly always when people dream about someone they know or a strange new person or situation they automatically believe the dream is about that person, situation, or animal. But it is usually our thoughts or feelings that are portrayed as the person or even the animal; for when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. So there is no need to kill any part of you. But some people are not even afraid of killers with weapons.

Example: Facing my adversary and becoming lucid in the dream, I allowed the adversary to kill me with a sword, knowing all the while that absolutely no harm could come from this experience. Fully lucid and looking at my dream attacker I said: “You can plunge the sword through me if you wish,” whereupon my adversary did just that. Then I drew the sword out of my dream body and very lovingly and wisely gave it back to the adversary and said: “Thank you.” See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/

Tony