Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Life In Eternity  (Read 3159 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Life In Eternity
« on: September 17, 2019, 10:55:17 AM »
Dreamt I was in my home town. There were many, many more streets and that I knew, and the streets were thronged with people. I believe I was looking for a bookshop, where a particular book was wanted. But because of so many new streets, I did not know where to look, and felt confused.

I crossed what seemed like Sycamore Road, and was on the island, when a man on my left tapped me on the shoulder. He was in his early thirties, well built, short, cropped hair, wearing T-shirts and jeans. He asked me if I remembered him. I didn’t. He reminded me that we had weight trained together. He had been a policeman then, and said he had been on the “hippie squad” and that was how he met me. He said, “I very much admired you.” I seemed to see him as a thin policeman, much younger. In some way he was still a policeman. He walked off, and I noticed his very short haircut at the back and sides.

I walked down Hill Avenue looking for the bookshop. I am not sure, but perhaps I had a bicycle at one point. But as I left the policeman I was wearing a T-shirt, jeans and I was very thin and angular. I was very conscious of the T-shirt.

Then a woman came after me, on my left as was the policeman. She asked if I recognised her. I did and didn’t at the same time. She was a member of the Amersham yoga class I used to run. She said while in the class, would I would I go and talk to her yoga class. I wasn’t too sure, and asked what they would like me to talk about. I asked this because I thought of all the new things I have learned of late, and wondered if there would be an opportunity of explaining these. She said she would think it over and left. I suddenly realised she did not know my address, but realised she could contact me through my mother.

I moved on a few yards and another woman came to me from across the road, to my right. She said, “What is this Therapy you teach? What does it do?” I replied, “It has led me to realise eternal life.”

I was going to explaining that as an eternal being one lives in and out of time, but she said, “Who wants to be eternal?” And walked back over the road. My point was that one already was an eternal being, and if we could not see this, we didn’t understand our life at present.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Life In Eternity
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 11:36:19 AM »
Your dream starts by you entering and exploring more memories of your past. You realise that there is much more of you than you realised from your previous life experience. This as first confuses you, which is a natural reaction when we confront the new.

You were confronted by memories of your past where you were you were both a hippies but had very firm views of right or wrong - although you moved on from that, you still have short  back and sides, meaning you still carried a clear idea of what you believed life to be about. You also cared for your health and the police aspect of you admired this.

Then you are going downhill, suggesting that you are losing the wider awareness of the hilltop and descending into past memories, or coming down from heights and reconnecting with basics with a new view of it.  It seems you were a great reader and so are looking for guidance from a book.

Your feelings and perhaps your intuition appears - the woman on the left. This reminds you that you still have much to teach others, but your new knowledge has brought so much change it leaves a feeling of uncertainty - so the woman walks off.

This lead to another feeling about what you teach, this time from your everyday experience. It suggests that what you teach has an aspect of healing/therapy in it. But your approach doesn't meet with a feeling of certainty, so questioning again.

So the dream shows you have a lot to offer, but you are trying to refine it by questioning yourself. I feel you will arrive with more certainty, as questioning is a sign of positive growth.

Tony
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 11:40:26 AM by Tony Crisp »