Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Planting trees  (Read 5950 times)

Landimunnik

• View Profile
Planting trees
« on: October 01, 2011, 12:57:04 AM »
I was walking down the road when a big truck full big trees stops by me. The driver got out but I never saw his face and he say I must plant a tree in front of every house. When I started I saw the fruit on the trees. It was a big white and red fruit. I pick one of the fruits and eat it it was sweet and juicy I never tasted such a fruit.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Planting trees
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »
It looks like you are getting results from whatever you are doing to grow and find the fruits of your labours.

Keep at it, it is good.

Tony
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 12:30:17 PM by Tony Crisp »

Landimunnik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 08:56:20 PM »
Thanx Tony for the reply. To find out what my dreams mean learn me alot. I started to listen to my innervoice and it the past I was always ignoring it? But I know now that our inervoice are there for good reason. Thank you that you make time for all our dummies.  Yolandi

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 01:09:45 PM »
Yolandi - Please do not believe you are a dummy. That is so far from the truth. I myself was thrown out of school because I was thought to be a dummy.

But I listened to that inner voice you mentioned, and as much as I could I let it shine. It was difficult, but I persevered. And I am still persevering because there is so much inside of us - and that means you. There is so much that wants to come out.

I have written story about it, many year ago, when I  was still encased.  See http://dreamhawk.com/stories/encased/

Tony