Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Homeless children  (Read 527 times)

Yoma

• View Profile
Homeless children
« on: October 20, 2019, 09:38:28 AM »
Hello Tony! Its been a long time since i last wrote to you about any of my dreams. You helped me alot throughout the years and i thank you for that! I came back today to share with you my last experience hoping i could come up with an answer to my day to day struggle.
Last night dream started with me and a person i saw as "best friend" in the village i spent most of my childhood. We were both around 8 years old and homeless. We went to the end of the main road to take the bus to the city we spent our early years,hoping we could find an answer to our problems by going back to the roots. We couldnt afford the ticket but instead the busdriver took us to a whole new,very advanced town we didnt even know it existed. There we perceived ourselves as being around 16 years old. We stared to wander around the town and find oursevles in a continuous chain of melancholy, like we've been there before and so many things were new and we contemplated on what changed the place so much. It felt like we were experiencing a past life at the same time. There we met 2 girls that chose to become homeless and wander the earth with us, in searchig for their thruth and love.
There was a very interesting scenario that developed before my eyes at some point. I was inside a dark room, facing a glass wall, the only source of light was behind that wall. I felt fear of the unknown, i felt like if i would open the door, i'd loose my "homeless" status and the people i traveled with. But i opened that glass door anyway and there stood a 4 years old child who aknowledged me as his father. I took him in my arms and squished him hard to my chest and my heart got filled with joy and warmth. After that i took him to my other 3 friends and they felt like he was part of the family already, but my best friend felt the need to disappear for some reason. So i left him go,knowing we'll meet again sometime soon. So there was me,the lil boy and the 2 girls walkin around the old village,where the "adventure" started. Thats when i felt the pressence of my best friend. I left the girls behind with the child and i went searching for him, trying to convince him to stay with us. I found him near a fence, surrounded by grass, depressed and not wanting to move a finger for himself. I kept screaming at him to snap out of it, because we'll find the "truth" together, as we always have been. But he wouldnt budge. A few moments later i felt a pack of stray dogs approaching, i felt the danger of the situation and i tried to take my bestfriend to a safe place but he wanted to die shredded by the pack. I was so furious i couldnt contain my anger. I tried to fight the dogs myself, defending him but they were too many. Giving up on the idea of saving him, i climbed a high fence to protect myself but when he saw me do that, he followed immediately. So we were both on the fence, crying of joy that we got back together. And we started thinking of a plan on how to win in this situation. Im not sure what we discussed but the conclusion was "we should start from 0". So we woke up again, where the dream started, naked and full of hope and energy. And it was the only 2 of us there, as a whole. And we were homeless again but we felt like we could conquer the world together. And the thruth we've been seeking was actually our friendship. Once we realized that we started looking for clothing,shelter and new ways to explore and discover ourselves once again.