Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: In A Beautiful Vibrant Emerald Green Dress  (Read 4112 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
In A Beautiful Vibrant Emerald Green Dress
« on: January 21, 2020, 09:28:58 AM »
Hello. I was wondering about a dream my mother had, as whenever she dreams about my grandmother (who passed away over 5 years ago) its usually to tell her something. This particular dream involves me, so I am curious as to its meaning. In my mothers dream my grandma was in her mid 30s (which is a few years older than me) and she is in a beautiful vibrant emerald green dress and shoes, and in the dream my mom recalls that I also was wearing a green dress also.

My mother doesn’t recall anything else happening in her dream, but just remembers feeling good about the dream, it seemed very positive. I wonder if this has anything to do with my constant wonder and questioning about my life path, and whether I am on the right track?? My life has taken many turns in the last 3 years, so I am just hoping for stability, peace and moving forward financially and in my personal life.
Thank you – Nadine

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: In A Beautiful Vibrant Emerald Green Dress
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 10:21:48 AM »
Nadine – Your grandmother showed herself to your mother in a vibrant green dress. In the language of dreams green is like the power of growing things that cracks roads and pushes to exist vibrating with life.

That wonderul living influence clothed you also. You ask whether you are on the right track. The dream replies with a resounding YES!

Tony