Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I was on the treadmill of life-a huge wheel was going round and round  (Read 4900 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
I had the sensation a snake curling up around me. I then began to see serpents’ faces all over the wall - then I saw myself as a fat, pot-bellied snake slithering gaily away to destruction, I felt horrified and thought, “Whose destruction?” I then realised it was my own destruction - I was destroying myself. I seemed to be having a battle between life and death-it was a terrific struggle, but life won. I then saw myself on the treadmill of life-a huge wheel was going round and round with hundreds of people on it. Some were on top going confidently through life, others were getting jostled and trodden on but still struggling to go on living (I saw myself as one of these people) and then there were the others who just couldn’t cope with life and were being crushed to death in the wheel. I had another realization of how I was destroying myself-by carrying on this affair with this married man. . . . I knew it must cease and knew that I must never see him again.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I was on the treadmill of life-a huge wheel was going round and round
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 11:13:07 AM »
The dream shows you on the wheel of Karma. Karma is the rule that what we sow in life is what we eventually get, but it is not about punishment or about pessimism but about your own power to create your future.

The Buddhist wheel of life is often described as a continuing wheel of misery which one must escape from by killing out our sense of self. Well that is one form of escaping, but another way is a path taken by ancient races such as the Native Americans of facing the pain and transforming it. It is a path that many in today's world are taking, the path of transformation. See https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/ and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

Tony