Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I Was Stunned That Past Dreams Prophesised Things Occurring Years Afterwards  (Read 3158 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A few years ago I kept a journal religiously, but lost interest and stopped noting my dreams. During a major clean-up this weekend I found my dream diary and was stunned to see many dreams were signs of what followed in my life years after. Most of them at that time didn't make any sense but now I'm quite curious.
Dreamer
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:26:36 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Dreamer - A dream is something that comes from a deep part of you; it is something that is working upwards toward being conscious. As such it often, like a seed, takes time to break through to the surface, and then it has to grow. So, often dreams are not recognised for their full meaning until later – sometimes months or even years. The dream images are attempts to communicate something that has probably never been thought about or even been consciously known about, so has never been put into common everyday thinking before. It is a communication from the depths, from beyond words and thought, and so any interpretations that are given by thinking may completely miss the point. It might help to use https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

I too have kept a dream journal since the 1960s, and I found that dreams often gave amazing guidance that only became obvioius years later. They were about important life directions that helped me to be sure of my way when there was great uncertainty; they showed me things that only later became known scientifically; they warned me of big trends in the future that enabled me to survive in difficult times. Maybe use https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-journal-diary/

Tony

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:27:12 AM by Tony Crisp »