Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Heart Racing With Fear  (Read 3366 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Heart Racing With Fear
« on: March 09, 2020, 09:23:24 AM »
Kalee
(looking for guidance and someone with a little time to help me on a group of dreams that are all related)

I have had reoccurring dreams of being in an empty, old almost pitch dark house (which the house is always empty and different everytime) Im casting evil spirits away and I’m going into every dark room saging and blessing the home. I have other reoccurring dreams where I’m saying the Lord’s prayer (this time in a sunny home fully furnished but again unfamiliar) and something I can’t see almost squeezes my vocal cords and it won’t allow me to finish the prayer.. that one truly makes me cringe. A similar dream happened weeks later (with the same house/location in the house/sunny light) but instead of feeling like my vocal cords were squeezed I saw an evil mirrored image of myself and we were facing eachother but it was like if I was the entity, I then said in a very evil sinister tone.. “and I’m not even baptised!” I have also had one dream of being awoken by something (this time at home), I get up and start walking towards the bathroom hallway and feeling like my something won’t let me walk and not allowing me to move and in this dream I’m very scared.. creepy that I woke up from this and I was in the exact position as I was in the dream, and had that heart racing with fear.

My question really is are they related somehow? Honestly when I start having bad intense dreams I sage and sleep easier. Should I be worried? Or am I missing something of importance? Just don’t know who to ask, and I cannot seem to find clarification or onsite anywhere. Thanks and God bless!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 10:27:09 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Heart Racing With Fear
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 11:24:47 AM »
Kalee – First of all saging and saying the Lords prayer. Here is an example from a man facing terror.

"While dreaming, the sound of a door creaking open made me sit up. Then from behind me two black men who looked as if they had risen out of a grave with flesh peeling off them approached me. I quickly made the sign of the cross and said some sort of holy words and the figures disappeared. I lay back again thinking it was a good thing I knew how to get rid of them. But as soon as I settled to sleep again the door creaked open and the two figures appeared once more. This time all my hand waving and words had no effect on their advance, and their hands closed around my throat and I woke screaming in terror. My wife, feeling my fear, got up and we switched on all the lights."

First of all I have found that saging and prayers sometimes give you more confidence and courage in dealing with your own emotions. It is your own feelings that are the power to help or lead to terror not the smoke or the prayer.

The figures rising from the grave were not trying to haunt or harm him but were trying to show him what he had done to himself, they were also showing him the centre of his problems were in his throat. For years he had fought a battle against himself, against a part of him he was convinced was evil and was repressing his sexual feelings. These had been so repressed and buried that they truly were trying to climb out of the grave he had created for them. His neck was his means of communicating, which also was repressed causing him a neck tension. Slowly he learned to meet the great fears that had led to his situation and the men were no longer rotting in their grave.

Your casting out evil sprits is obviously doing no good because it is not working. I guess you were reared in a religious atmosphere and the beliefs you absorbed have been passed on so many time they have lost the real ability to help you.

The inner world ancient people’s lived in was one filled with spirits and demons, gods and goddesses, good and evil forces. The many intangibles they were surrounded by, the immense uncertainties they faced, were quite usefully called spirits – invisible/mysterious yet potent powers that could act upon one for good or ill.
Spirits were invisible forces that could influence you or kill you. Today we call these same invisible forces bacteria or viruses and have ways to deal with them. But unfortunately we have taken the word spirits too often to mean something evil can hurt us. We can see that in the past we were attacked by illness/ bad spirits, but today’s evil spirits we haven’t yet recognised as our own huge anxieties, illness creating fears, stresses, emotional disasters in love, as the great evils that are attacking us.
But this view should not be seen as superstitious or from ignorance. The words devil and spirit simply meant an unseen and powerful force. Before the invention of the microscope disease was in fact an ‘unseen force’ that could kill you. The devil was a destructive force and spirits could be helpful or destructive. We discovered that people could be helped or even healed by what we now call placebos. The magic rituals and amulets were just that.

So you are not even baptised- perhaps a new view of baptism might help. We all have a small awareness of the universal life and consciousness that pervades all things. It is an expression of the Mystery that we can perhaps never understand, which Life is. Baptism represents a conscious opening or an introduction to that Life. It is an experience of that Life flowing into and through us. It is also an entrance into the recognition of the wider family; of that mysterious body we call Christ. We become brothers and sisters in a wider community. It takes some skill to recognise who these brothers and sisters are, and what part they might play in our life. Calling yourself a Christian does not necessarily mean you have been truly baptised in that spirit of life and love. In fact you might still be imprisoned by attitudes of class, creed, skin colour or gender.

Fundamentally baptism means a change in the stance or condition of your inner attitudes. It means relinquishing fixed opinions and having an open mind. It means opening the doors of your being to new experiences, to new possibilities, pleasurable and painful. It means learning to love without bending others to your will, without grasping them for your own needs. It also means becoming a channel for that river of Life to flow through. This path does not dangle a carrot of eternal bliss, or the resolution of all human problems. “I come”, that flow of Life in us says, “not to bring peace, but a sword…. take up your cross and follow me.” What is offered is participation in everyday life and death in a new way. We can become workers in the vineyard – that is, co-workers with the processes of growth and evolution in the worlds of nature.

Example: For some time I had been earnestly surrendering my life to the action of God by offering my body and mind in any way. I was feeling very ill and depressed at the time, and longed for healing, but could feel no definite change. Nevertheless I sat every day with a ‘waiting’ or ‘open’ attitude. I deeply pondered the question of how the action of God showed itself. Maybe I wasn’t aware of it. But I had noticed that while I slept my body experienced a subtle vibration, like you feel when you put your fingers on a smooth running electric motor; even my wife could feel it if she touched my body. But I could observe no changes in myself from this. It felt like a river of energy was flowing through me, like baptism.

Then one night, B., my wife, got out of bed because the baby was crying. When she had settled I got up and went to the toilet. Just as I was getting into bed again I heard a voice speaking to me. Literally a loud voice came from everywhere around me. It said, “You have asked how God touches the human soul – now watch closely.” This was an extraordinary thing to experience, and waiting for sleep to overtake me again I had a mood of expectation, waiting for something to be shown me. Two days later I was massively plunge into the inner workings of the spirit. See https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/#WatchClosely

Tony
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:32:45 AM by Tony Crisp »