Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I began Dismembering My Dead Body … Starting with my Head  (Read 4695 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
I began Dismembering My Dead Body … Starting with my Head
« on: March 11, 2020, 09:17:17 AM »

I had a very disturbing dream. I was in a big warehouse and waiting for employees to leave. At first I was talking to employees then I hid so they didn’t know I was still there when they locked up. When the building was empty I went over to my dead body in another room where I began dismembering it… starting with my head. But my head wasn’t just cut off; I sliced it in half with a chainsaw before dismembering the rest. Then I was trying to figure out ways to dispose of my body discretely so no one would find out about it. I was quite shaken when I woke up. I have never had such an awful, disturbing dream.

Rachel

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I began Dismembering My Dead Body … Starting with my Head
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 09:23:36 AM »
Rachel – Awful dreams are ones that have powerful messages that are life changing.

But to find what life changes you need explore use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The big warehouse is depicting a part of your mind or consciousness where memories; past experience and aspects of yourself are put in storage, especially things that you do not want you or people to find out about. You have been carefully hiding what you have done to yourself.

Your hiding shows that you do not want anybody to realise that you have killed yourself and want to get rid of the evidence – i.e. for even you to realise.

Slicing your head in half shows that you have split yourself in two because of what you have done to yourself. Don’t get panicky about it; many, many people have killed an important part of themselves. I dreamt I was carrying a bag with my dismembered body, and I had the skinned and separated head in my other hand.

Example: I felt really guilty and connected with the dead body, as if I had been part of his murder, and was wondering frantically what I could do to hide or get rid of the body. Part of the problem was that pulling it out risked being seen with it. In ‘being’ the body in the dream I said, “But it wasn’t until I got into the role of the dead body that any depth of feelings emerged. Almost as soon as I was in the role of the dead body I began to think about and feel things connected with the way I had killed my sexuality as a teenager.

So if you imagine yourself as the dead body, what part of yourself have you killed and now denied? It can be anything like your creativity, your love for someone, or something that was killed when young by criticism or judgements.

Tony