Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream incubation  (Read 6030 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Dream incubation
« on: April 08, 2020, 11:23:53 PM »
Hi Tony,
I have had been trying to incubate a dream for healing for a while  to heal a medical issue. With no change,  I went on antibiotics and continued to dream incubate . I worked with the dreams a lot, being, feeling.. but I felt non the wiser and just as ill as before. So I continued each night with dream healing requests and just ended up with a ton of dreams that are just rather overwhelming  in quantity, but I wrote them all out, worked them, then looked for patterns. It was a lot of work when ill ..  but I still feel none the wiser.

Any tips?

Many Thanks  :)

Edit: well one thing, The issue is related to the kidney bladder meridian, the main issue with this meridian is lack of confidence, fear and fear of intimacy - that fits well with the first dream.
Research
The Worst Enemies of the Bladder meridian:
Emotional stress, Extended periods of fear, terror, or panic damage the autonomic nervous system.
Cycle of Fear and the Bladder meridian:
Few things disturb our spiritual well being more than feeling we have little or no energy at any level, accompanied with a sense of internal panic and raciness, and feel unable to meet life on its terms. We may freeze in fear or thrash about in fear, imagining ourselves alone, isolated, beyond help, and facing a terrifying future. Everything and everyone seems a threat. We  wish to hide, needing to rest, a longing for the hibernation that could restore our reserves. We become preoccupied with self-preservation and, as our resources diminish still further, our will to live diminishes as well.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 02:26:26 PM by Omega »

Omega

• View Profile
Re: Dream incubation
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 02:29:39 PM »
I think some of the answer lies here..
https://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/37205/

Connecting to Splendour ..  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream incubation
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 08:14:58 AM »
Dear Omega - I have been crazily busy ao an sorry I missed seeing your post.

i too have had some difficulty with things that used to work. however, I suggest trying  https://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/the-running-meditation/

Best wishes,

Tony