Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Dead Grandfather Handed Me His Detached Penis  (Read 3559 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
My Dead Grandfather Handed Me His Detached Penis
« on: April 30, 2020, 02:21:20 PM »
Hello Tony,

I wonder if you could help me interpret my very weird dream?
I dreamt I met my dead grandfather (whom I never met in real life)

Without a word he took of his penis and handed it to me. That was it!
I never actually looked at it but was handed it?
Many thanks - A

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My Dead Grandfather Handed Me His Detached Penis
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:30:19 AM »
A - Our dream images are all things that represent or symbolise something other than the outer things in our life. Words are themselves symbols of objects, ideas, or feelings. Whether we look at mathematical equations, a film, a novel, or a business logo, each involves the use of symbols. When we look at a thermometer we lose sight of it as a real object, and see it as our idea of temperature.

Every word we use such as car, cat, Jane are simply sounds we make that we have associated with an object or  person. We live in a world of symbols and we treat them as realities.

So your grandfather and his penis are simply associations that you are mostly unaware of. For example Associations are the real way to understand the language of dreams. Everything we see during the day we form associations with – even the association of disinterest. When I was working on a new site design, the designer said to me, “What’s the point of dreams – they don’t mean anything do they”. I noticed he had a T-shirt on that looked as if had been used quite a lot. So I said to him, “What about that T-shirt? If you dreamt of it what would you think it meant?”

He said it wouldn’t mean anything. So then I asked he where he had got it and what memories were attached to it. He said he had got it in America, but when pressed to explain his memories he refused to answer, looking embarrassed. I felt he associated his T shirt with a relationship he had experienced while in America. So any object or thing can represent anything you associate with it.

In his case the T-shirt symbolised or associated with America and perhaps a love affair. So what does your Grandfather and his penis associate with?

Also don't forget that dreams are produced by our unconscious and it is a life process which produces them. So Life has a lot more experience of penises than modern people see them as. For the penis is a product of an extremely ancient and universal process. The ancient Egyptians and Indians were well aware of this. They represented this powerful force as the T - the positive energy in the universe that reaches across space as the suns rays do and the male penis does. Above the T they place an O - the negative or female energy as the Mother earth does, making the sign of the Ankh cross - giving form and substance to the positive seeds planted by the Sun energy.

So in the symbology of your dream. the grandfather - may represent the gathered heritage and creative energy from all of your male ancestors, that is handing you the magical positive energy that is yours to use. It has little to do with sex as it is portrays today, jumping in bed with anyone you fancy, but is the energy of creation that you as a female can give form and substance to.

To see a Woman in the Ecstacy of giving birth, form and substance to a creation click https://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/tonys-photos-three/
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 10:30:15 AM by Tony Crisp »