Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Chasing Someone for a Bag of Money  (Read 3895 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Chasing Someone for a Bag of Money
« on: April 09, 2020, 11:58:52 AM »
Hello, I just woke up from a dream and it's 4 am. I dreamt that I was chasing someone for a bag of money that had been stolen, then my grandma and I arrive at an airport where she buys lots of soap bars, this is normal since she loves them. On the other side people are in a line to get on the planes going to S.A. which I have no idea what it means. The plane before ours takes off and without getting far, crashes on the water and a guy with a gun starts shooting at everyone. My grandma and I try to hide but ends up shooting us. What does this mean, please help I'm worried. Yuliet Aira

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Chasing Someone for a Bag of Money
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 01:24:11 PM »
Yuliet – Your dream turned the tables on you. In its loving efforts the process of Life gathers the fragments of our memory and associations and forms dreams with them. It does this in its efforts to instruct, guide and even heal us; but often we miss seeing that just as Life reaches to us from its vastness using things we might understand, we too must reach beyond our often pitiful understanding to move toward and touch the wonder of Life within us.

The problem in understanding dreams like this is because creatures on earth have experienced dreams for millions of years - long before self awareness or human language began. So the dream process arose from the activity of life in many creatures and tends to see us for what we are, a mammal.

Remember that in looking at your dream you are yourself an animal. You as a person are a tiny spark of consciousness, a little bit of self awareness riding an incredibly ancient animal you call your body. Remember that your body has formed from cells and genetic information that has gradually developed over millions of years.  See: The Rock Beast.

The second - or really fourth dimension - often called the dream or inner world, is totally different and is experienced in dreams or deep levels of our mind/consciousness. It will surprise many people to realise that in this dimension you have no physical body - the body is not needed - although most people are so locked into thinking that their reality is their body, that they create a body image of themselves. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

But whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen, so that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so, all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. In the early days of moving pictures, a film was shown of a train coming fast toward them; the viewers all fled in terror, fearing the train would crush them. That is exactly the same response if you are terrified of anything you dream of.

As dreams are almost a 100% about what is taking place in yourself, your mind and emotions, your chasing someone for a bag of money that was stolen may mean that you have mistakenly taken form someone else the view that money is the important thing you are after. But your grandma who represents maybe an older and wiser part of you is more interested in soap, that is an attempt to come clean, to be rid of guilt or conscience or something that makes you feel grubby or guilty.

I don’t know what you associate with S.A. but the shooting is something you do to yourself. The angry or negative feelings are things that shoot out of us – As you sow so shall you receive. But you feel that you are being hunted with a hunter with a gun.

The plane taking off often depicts your attempt to escape or change your situation by going to a new place. But it fails and your hopes or plans crash.

Grandmothers represent so much in one's dreams. They are the doorway through which your life came into being, and bring us that much nearer to the source of Life. They are also the wonderful gateway to the ancestors and their collective wisdom. But anxiety leads you to hide this inner wisdom. Bey remember that whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen, so that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so, all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. In the early days of moving pictures, a film was shown of a train coming fast toward them; the viewers all fled in terror, fearing the train would crush them. That is exactly the same response if you are terrified of any thing you dream of. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/

In reality you are stronger than any dream image and can easy dismiss the guy with the gun - which is the fear of being hurt or dying.

Tony

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 09:51:06 AM by Tony Crisp »