Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fingers Growing Out of My Vulva  (Read 3961 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Fingers Growing Out of My Vulva
« on: May 27, 2020, 01:57:23 PM »
Hello there , I came across your page after searching for answers of this weird dream I had today.. You seem to be a dream guru.. I wonder if you could help me? I dreamed that I had fingers growing out of my vulva. They were in pairs, there were about 5-6 pairs growing. I could feel them.. I have no idea where this came from and I wasn’t able to wake up. My eyes were closed but I couldn’t lift my head & I knew at that point I was dreaming. I woke up seeing glimpeses of a gray/black face, I was trying to get my eyesight correct but by then the face had faded away.. I just don’t know why did I have such a disgusting dream? I’ve tried googling everything but nothing matches my experience.. any help will be so much help.. thank u

I’d thought I’d add that these hands , these hands were hands of someone very very old.. Pyt

« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 10:04:35 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Fingers Growing Out of My Vulva
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 12:26:09 PM »
Pyt – Well, I think you are very young in years and so considering that many people live to a 100 you will gather much more life experience. I say this for two reasons – the first being that your dream has an important message that will only become clearer as you age; the second being that it seems you cannot understand the message of your dream, so I want to see if I can help you penetrate its meaning, for it tells of the wisdom carried by your female ancestors.

So to start with I want to help you see that you also are ancient and wise. I have to repeat things I have said often, so - Dreams are one of nature’s miracles, not the result of a wandering mind in sleep. A dream is an interface between the process of Life, our core self and our conscious personality. Life existed quite capably for millions of years before the self-aware human personality came on the scene. It used to called God that creates us, but it is better understood as Life.

Life’s age old unconscious processes are still the major part of our being, yet we seldom consciously meet them – except in dreams. As our physical and psychological health depend upon a reasonable co-operation between the spontaneous processes of life – such as breathing, digestion and the thousands of other life sustaining activities and our conscious decisions and actions, the encounter in dreams is vital.

A single cell, which is a seed from which all life forms evolved from, doesn’t become old or die because it is immortal, for it keeps dividing and doesn’t die. In dividing it constantly creates copies of itself, but as it does so it gathers new experience, it changes what is copied, so becomes the ‘seed’ for multi-cellular organism. We all started from the original one cell, and we, you and I, are the result of gathered experience.

No plant or creature grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb is as old as and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom or memories in you. But in this life you developed a new brain, and the memories, education and programming you gathered this time are what you built your personality from, but beneath that is a very ancient self.
Finding this very ancient self, hidden as it is by all your personal thinking and opinions, you find you are free from all the painful emotions, suicidal urges and personal hurts. To explore it see https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

You dream shows your vulva which is the external part of your sexual organs. So what were your sexual organs – and do not start thinking that they are for penises to enter. Have you ever wondered why you have sexual organs and why animals have them too? They are an effect but you need to wonder effects have causes, and what causes you to have this wonder of creation as part of your being? And of  course why are fingers growing out of it?

In dreams the vagina and uterus represents not only sexual feelings and desires, but is a symbol of complete womanhood and femininity. The vagina and womb/uterus, in their shape represent the human qualities of sympathy, receptivity, loving, acceptance, desire to absorb and creativity. The womb is a symbol of fertility, the willing sacrifice of personal resources, life, energies and ideas, so that the new life, new love, new spiritual impulse can take form. The new idea or creation uses the old parts of yourself, but reshapes them, adding new features or qualities. The life processes the vagina and womb give rise to shape, substance and the growth of the new impulse or unique human form.

A penis when erect can reach across space and enter a female and leave its seed. Like the sun which reaches across space and enters the earth bringing forth life – So the sun and the earth are the positive and negative of cosmic and human life. A fundamental quality of a female vagina is the ability to receive seeds, but it also has its own treasures, its precious eggs, and together they give  substance and form, enabling the growth of Life itself that we call a baby. All of life’s mystery comes to life in the baby.

The femaleness or maleness, the vagina or penis you dream of must not be confused with your personality, your conscious feelings. Many of us believe we are ourselves because we were born human. Not so. As babies unless we are taught to speak we remain little animals. See https://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program

If you understand that you will begin to realise that you as a personality with your thoughts and fears are only a tiny part of a huge Life process. And your dream is an attempt to communicate, enrich and help you too mature into a bigger person.

Dreams emerge from ancient part of us what evolved before we develop language, so it communicates in images which link with how we express as living beings. They express as symbols.
To help you see that associations are the real way to understand the language of dreams. Everything we see during the day we form associations with – even the association of disinterest. When I was working on the new site design, the designer said to me, “What’s the point of dreams – they don’t mean anything do they”. I noticed he had a T-shirt on that looked as if had been used quite a lot. So, I said to him, “What about that T-shirt? If you dreamt of it what would you think it meant?”   

He said it wouldn’t mean anything. So, then I asked he where he had got it and what memories were attached to it. He said he had got it in America, but when pressed to explain his memories he refused to answer, looking embarrassed. 

So his T-shirt was not representing an article of clothing but his memories of his American visit.
 So what do your fingers represent to you? Fingers are usually an end of a hand, maybe reaching out for something from your creative process – your sexual organs.

Also the hands were from someone very old. In dreams anything old or ancient suggests it has existed for a long time, so it carries an enormous amount of experience, an enormous imprint of the past. This often links with wisdom or treasures of realisation, perhaps revealed by intuition or our ancestry. This links to the intricate web of cultural and family influences, physically and psychologically, that your body and personality arose from.

I believe it will be away of finding out exactly what your huge self is reaching out for by using https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

I see your dream is about the bigger you saying that you have a great treasure of understanding given to you by your ancestors. I believe you are reaching for a precious thing that will enrich you. Remember that flowers with all their beauty, perfume and display are the sexual organs of plants. They too reach out for things with their perfume and colour; what are you reaching for?

Tony

ElizVanZee

• View Profile
Re: Fingers Growing Out of My Vulva
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 05:55:33 PM »
Fingers on the vulva very, very simply appears to be about the issue of touching yourself sexually as in masturbation.

Fingers growing on the vulva indicate that your emotional nature (the body) has allowed an idea to grow on you, an idea that you find disgusting [such as masturbation?] and perhaps unholy as fingers in this region are not part of God's design of the female body. Fingers themselves represent the idea of being able to count upon, depend or rely upon something. Here this reliance appears to be that of providing for your own sexual needs (via fingers touching the vulva area) That the fingers seemed to belong to the hands of someone very old implies that your perception of the idea of sexually self touching reflects that of an older generation's - when this was very frowned upon.

The fact that the fingers came in 5-6 pairs is very informative. It can suggest existing in two's which usually indicates a negative idea which could be seen as an idea that needs to be changed (#5) but here not necessarily (5 or 6 pairs) The pairs can also refer to a mates or couples issue implying the idea can apply differently to a male and female person. Think of a pair of shoes. They are the same but with a slight difference. [Scripture speaks strongly against male masturbation because the male is spilling or wasting his seed (his sperm) which is his creative power. For God, the Creator, this is not regarded favourably. Even if a female ejaculates, she does not waste any seed (as she produces no sperm).]

Being unable to lift your head, implies being unable to raise your level of intelligence regarding self touching but at this point you have become aware that you are 'dreaming', that is, using too much emotion and imagination regarding a situation. In the process of acquiring a greater awareness (waking up) you glimpse a self identity (face) that seems uncertain (gray) or wrong and unenlightened (black) When what you see and understand is corrected (get eyesight corrected) this unpleasant image of self identity fades away.

Why did you dream this dream? Because dreams are God's vehicle of correction of our perceptions and ideas.