Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Workshop - Peer Dreaming  (Read 3679 times)

miemoo

• View Profile
Workshop - Peer Dreaming
« on: July 21, 2020, 09:32:29 AM »
Hi Tony,
Do you hold workshops to teach the principles in your Peer Dreaming book?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Workshop - Peer Dreaming
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2020, 09:38:25 AM »
Dear Meimoo - I became distracted by many things and so missed your post.

But at the moment I am living in Wales, far from Sydney, and am not in a position to run workshops. But learning Peer Dream Work is a wonderful skill and I have taught others the skill over the phone.

Maybe you read the response to using Peer Dreaming (I wanted to write and let you know how well the peer dream group went tonight, especially as the feelings we experienced were and are so positive and so powerful. The kind that keeps you up for hours.

There were three women total tonight. Although I had expected a larger group and was disappointed when two people didn’t show, I knew that we could process a dream with the three of us. Writing this is like writing a dream right now – it’s hard to capture the fluidity of the evening, the flow of the feelings, the surfacing of the feelings and the recognition of the life circumstance(s) of the dreamer because she was allowed “to rest” in those feelings.) Well, it was done over the phone with a dreamer in the USA.

So if you let me know your email address we can work together - my email is tonycrisp@yahoo.com.

Tony