Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black hole Dream  (Read 4754 times)

Tiernan

• View Profile
Black hole Dream
« on: November 26, 2011, 11:07:37 PM »
Hi its been 6 months since my last and only post so here goes again:

I am looking out a window as we go past several planets & stars. It is like we are in orbit around something. I think it must be a black hole. I catch a glimpse of it - it is rings of brilliant white light with a jet black part in the middle. I am thinking it should be dangerous but it dosn't feel like it is - it reminds me of an eye with the black part as pupil. I point it out to a young man DB who was a colleague of mine briefly but he dosn't seem that interested. We continue moving as if I am on a train or even merry go round. Now the scene is a city with lots of tall skycrapers. However things are a bit odd like there are a few explosions or earthquakes in fact the laws of physics seem a bit warped. I look back inside where DB is. Although it feels like a train actually it is a very large white room. I walk across it - it could .be like a mall or something. Above me a large dull blood/ red wine coloured part of the ceiling falls toward me. I am not afraid of it and simple step aside as it crashes beside me.
Now i am walking on a narrow steep street with another man who is slightly ahead of me. However i turn back at one shop and sit down as I want to eat. I eat a red soup.

End of dream.

So dream started out very cosmic seeing planets and the black hole. I have had many dream references down the years to the white light - to turn and look/face it and I caught a glimpse of it this time. It seems to act like gravity - everything else rotates around in a circle over and over again - reincarnation?. As i said it it looks a bit like an eye - window into the soul? source of life/ god/energy/feeling?
The cityscape with its skyscrapers could be attitudes & habits learnt from modern world? and about changing them?
the red bit of ceiling falling near me is about being able to spot and avoid dangerous situations?
Lastly being on the street with the other man - not sure if he was same guy in train/room although just realised I met DB in real life in the "training room" when I started new work several months ago!! Anyway both Db and the guy I am following up the street could be my unrealised potential as you suggested in my last dream I posted. So me wanting to sit down and have some  red soup could mean being distracted when I should be moving on?

Any insights would be much appreciated!!!
thanks,

Tiernan.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black hole Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 12:48:14 PM »
Tiernan – It is good to see you here again. As I said last time, all I can do is to add some touches that might be helpful.

This dream is a huge jump to the last one. It has tremendous promise. You are getting very near to your Core now. The black hole is a fantastic symbol, and unlike so many people, you are not afraid of it. And I would love to know how you came by the courage.

Here is something I added to the feature Dream Yoga today before I saw your dream;

Falling and the big black hole are things we avoid in waking life, but should not be avoided in dream life. Here is a dream of a dream yogi.

“I can remember being dressed as an heroic warrior running through crowds of people or soldiers who were trying to stop me. I pushed or knocked them aside and ran toward what was a huge caldera – the mouth of a volcano. It was hugely deep, and in its depths was a massive glow from volcanic lava. But I knew that this was the core of oneself, so I ran and leapt into the void falling into what I knew or felt sure was the light at the core of my being.”

The hole is an important part of you and should not be ignored. If you can enter it you realise that it is the way to your own centre and power. It is the hole described in Alice in the Wonderland.

But the hole and facing death are really gateways to discover who, or what, you are. Most people say, “I don’t believe in God. There is no evidence for His existence.” Some people say, “I believe in God with all my heart.” But both people are locked into only knowing a tiny part of them based on our conscious self, emotions, words and thoughts. They are so sure of themselves based on an almost infinitesimal small part of them. And the silly thing is that they are so sure of themselves from this small understanding.

Behind that conscious self, so new, so fragile, is the darkness of unconsciousness. And there in the darkness is the Hugeness that lies behind our small self. So ask your self, “Who am I? What am I?” And do not be fooled by repeating your name, what you have achieved, and all the ready made word descriptions. Keep asking."

It all revolves around in a circle, but at each turn it is new and unique. The fall into it and are expressed out of it all in the same moment.

The laws of physics seem a bit warped – that is because they are. Usually we only see them from the small ‘conscious self' mentioned above. When we see it in the Hugeness it is all a part of the whole – which we fail to see from our little self. As I say later in Dream Yoga, our conscious self is like a photocopier, and deals only in copies, not reality.

The ceiling crashing down I see as you realising the dangers of everyday life, the subtle dangers of beliefs we hold as truths, and you can sidestep them. The DB character is probably your workaday world mind that is not all that interested in ‘higher speculations’.

And then you face a choice, whether you want more of the life of red blood, the physical life that you are hungry for, or whether to take the steep and narrow way onwards. And quite honestly you can have both if you are careful about avoiding the dangers.

Press on. And if you can use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/ you could open it all up.

Tony