Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mass extinction  (Read 4479 times)

mikey

• View Profile
Mass extinction
« on: September 10, 2020, 01:34:10 PM »
Hi everyone,I hope you are all staying safe ,
I had a dream the other day,which contained a mass extinction  event,I have put aside any connection to the current situation regarding covid as that would be too easy,as to me dreams are symbolic,metaphoric, in  nature ,seldom exact in nature apart from emotion feelings etc these are not symbolic,having said that,I have say i am no expert,I have found on numerous occasions just when I think I understand a dream,it falls apart,this is why I come here,a problem shared ,is a problem halved they say,
I am grateful that there is a common sense place of help & learning as with Toni's sight,& of course every bodies input,which I gratfully seek now..
My dream.
I am at a large gathering,a spiritual sort of gathering,like minded people from all over the world,
We are awaiting the arrival of something,namely,a group of aliens in a UFO who have invited us all here to meet them.
They arrive,to my shock & horror they start to fire lasers at everyone to wipe us all off the face of the planet,folks are running away all directions but are getting  hit by the lasers,I realise this is an mass extinction event,
I do not know what to do,or where to go as no safety anywhere,
I hear a  voice,it talks to me,and I quote,the only way you can survive is to turn around,& make the sign of the cross,
I understood this to mean,to stand with my arms outstretched to the side as if I am a a cross.
This I did,despite being shot at by the aliens/UFO I remain unharmed.

Putting aside the religious symbol meaning of the cross,the  stance I took,  one of unmoving acceptance & passive surrender to the moment.
This is all new symbology for me,trying to relate to it,
As always any input would be great.
Mikey

- anna -

• View Profile
Re: Mass extinction
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 11:26:56 AM »

Hi Mikey  :)

I see you have become your own wonderful expert;

I have found on numerous occasions just when I think I understand a dream, it falls apart............

"Things" ( dreams and /or part of your inner world) appear to be falling apart in order for something new to emerge.” 

Trust your process; no matter what !

Anna

mikey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 11:01:33 AM »
Hi Anna,
Thank you so much for your reply,I will trust the process as you say,no matter what,the dream has given me that,
I feel more confident now,knowing that the processes at work are leading me to where I ought to be,that I can trust it,I say IT in the broad context,
 your uncanny ability to see through the dream play,you have helped me along more then you know,along with Tony's sage wisdom,
I wouldnt say I have become a dream expert though,far from it,
And You are the wonderful one.
Thank you
Mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2020, 08:28:47 AM »
Thanks Both - I have been trying to do several things at once, so missed seeing your post Mikey, and your excellent reply Anna.

Knowing you keep an eye on Mikey's post I was not surprised to see you again. :-)

Tony
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 09:39:27 AM by Tony Crisp »

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 05:16:57 PM »
:)    ;)