Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Near death experience  (Read 385 times)

mikey

• View Profile
Near death experience
« on: July 29, 2021, 10:51:52 AM »
Hi Tony
,I've been reading about,and watching on you tube,alot of testimonies from people who have had so called near death experiences,most of which in one way or another contain the experience of intense all loving light,also they all recall,seeing ,feeling ,hearing  ,all on a level that seems to be more real than this physical world,while these experiences as wonderful as they are,and no doubt life changing for the experiencer,I find myself a little perplexed,

If our consciousness,our spirit if you like,can see,hear,feel,smell etc why is there a need for a physical body,why dont we all just float around like ghosts with the 5 senses,is our idea of consciousness actually an illusion.
From what I understand,the only difference between,the conscious out of body experience and the actual physical world is the experience of physical pain,as most of the NDE participants have said,that returning to their bodies in some cases was excruciatingly painful because of the injuries they sustained,but while seperated from their bodies they felt no physical pain,
It's an interesting subject that has got my mind stirring,
I find myself asking ,not who am I,but what am i
 Would welcome any thoughts,
Mikey