Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Just starting to fall asleep...  (Read 2285 times)

02gordon02

• View Profile
Just starting to fall asleep...
« on: February 03, 2021, 04:47:18 PM »
Hello Tony,
Can you give me some insight on what happened to me last night?  I could not sleep so I put on Deep Sleep Hypnosis for Meeting Your Spirit Guides on YouTube.  I began to listen and as I was falling asleep (I don't think I was asleep yet), I had a vision of a pink room with 4 or 5 ladies standing around a metal medical table.  An old man with thin gray hair was lying on the table with his knees bent (almost like the position for giving birth), and he was convulsing.  I felt that I was also shaking as I lie in bed. The man gave off a dark blue aura, but was panicked.  The women were calm.
What do you think?

Thank you!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Just starting to fall asleep...
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 01:18:40 PM »
Gordon - Men do not realise that they too can give birth. In physical life it is usually giving birth to creative things like music, an inventive idea etc. But here is an example - the easy way for men to give birth - in dreams.

"I was in a basement where my wife and a woman I loved was giving birth to a baby, but I was somehow the one who gave birth to it without a doctor being there. It was a lovely boy. Its lower face was covered by a tight caul, but I pulled this off and it began to breathe. It opened its eyes and looked about, fully conscious. Then said something about Jesus, and, “It is gone!” I asked what had gone, and it replied, “The other ego; where has it gone?” I explained that the spirit self it knew before birth was now gone so it could live in the body. The baby was then taken upstairs, and I felt it was a holy and wonderful baby. I was going to rest from the rigours of the birth, but on looking around saw how dusty and dirty the basement was. I began to clean it, and felt I would go upstairs and rest afterwards."

In Islam it is believed that men can give birth to the holy one.

You were also involved in some way with great changes - medical. The aged man probably symbolises the amount of wisdom you have gathered that has led to being able and ready to give birth. The women with you I see as the feminine aspect of you needed to gave birth - shown in the example where the man was also two women. for we must have incorporated our feminine side to be capable of such spiritual growth. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-anima-the-female-in-the-male/

Vibration and shaking is movement, and movement is one of the main signs of life. Life and growth are interwoven, and one of the first signs of massive personal growth or change is shaking or vibration in the body or pelvic movement or even electricity running through your body.

Example: What I am given to understand is that once those inner organs start to function it begins to transform the body. New energy or different levels of energy flow through the body. Sometimes the person feels themselves vibrating either as they meditate or in sleep, and this is a sign of that new energy. It also shows that in some way, as suggested in the analogy of the seed, when the seed produces a stem and pushes above the soil, it can take in the energy of the sun. So as these organs unfold in a person they become almost like leaves that taking this new energy in. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

Tony