Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Between a Rock and a Hard Place  (Read 2179 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
« on: March 03, 2021, 01:34:00 PM »
I dreamt that my life was fine, no problems and then suddenly a group of police and schemers had put a large number of crime cases online  suggesting that I had committed them.

I was shocked and wondered why these people would want to do that to me. So I was taken to court and the judge, who had the cases in front of him said that he could do nothing but pass judgement on the evidence.

I had two pistols with me and threatened the many police who were waiting to grab me so they held back. I thought I could get someone to see what had been done, but nobody came.

Tony I wrote this to you hoping you might help - Andrew

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Between a Rock and a Hard Place
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 01:59:06 PM »
Andrew - I cannot see this dream needs interpretation; instead it needs education.

Dreams are the greatest of virtual realities. Remember that dreams are just like computer games in which you get very involved and face monsters and kill or be killed and nothing has actually happened – you are still alive and unhurt. But that is exactly what this wonderfully alive virtual reality of your dreams is, for we are all playing the game of life – the game we play in which we face or run away from the things that scare us; in which we explore the depths of our existence, develop the speed of our reactions or learn how to love – or simply meet a reflection of our own weakness, terror and of course the wonder of your inner genius. For that is all it is – a magic mirror in which we see ourselves naked of pretense.

So it seems you are still seeing your dream as if it were real life in which you need revolvers to hold people  off. But while we dream we have entered another dimension in which we are shape shifters, or bodiless awareness or any dam thing we wish. Remember the image or even your body is not you. So you could put down your guns and let the police rush and grab you - but you could be like a ghost image where their hands pass through you. Or here is a good one, let them pull a hand or arm off - and produce lots of blood to see what their reaction is - meanwhile you are still whole for you can create a new image of yourself.

Example:  It was a mammal of no particular type – a bit like a mixture of dog, rat and guinea pig. It seemed very ordinary and tame, and stood looking at me. I walked toward it and stretched out my hand. It was a tan colour with short fur and gave a feeling of being okay to approach, so I touched it to stroke. This was okay and I was thinking there was no problem when the creature leapt at my throat in a flash of movement and ripped my throat out.

This sounds disturbing but I simply observed this and thought to myself that stroking and trying to be friendly was no way of dealing with this thing. It was as if I was in command of the imagery in that I simply formed another body. But then it dived into me to devour me from within. In fact apart from the gory imagery, there was nothing to be frightened of, as the creature was only attacking my dream image of myself. As I wasn’t identified with this, it couldn’t hurt me. So I simple created another image of my body.

Example: Facing my adversary and becoming lucid in the dream, I allowed the adversary to kill me with a sword, knowing all the while that absolutely no harm could come from this experience. Fully lucid and looking at my dream attacker I said: “You can plunge the sword through me if you wish,” whereupon my adversary did just that. Then I drew the sword out of my dream body and very lovingly and wisely gave it back to the adversary and said: “Thank you.”

All it takes is practice. Do it by imagining it,

T
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 03:14:58 PM by Tony Crisp »