Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spiritual Guide  (Read 5625 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Spiritual Guide
« on: October 03, 2011, 11:26:23 PM »
I am sitting in a chair.  Across from me are a woman to the left and a man to the right sitting on a sofa.  They have black skin, hair and clothes.  On my right a tall man sitting...white skin hair and clothes.  I know he is a spiritual advisor, counselor or guide.

The guide says to me "would you even say that this is a therapeutic depression?"

I am unsure as to what he means by the word "therapeutic"...but feel a little jolted, maybe insulted, for lack of a better word...maybe insulted at his implication that it was necessary for healing...and reply "No" to his question.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Spiritual Guide
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 01:26:50 PM »
Christine - It seems a clear enough dream. You are faced with a choice between the darkness and the light and you said no. That is a natural reaction because  having lived in the darkness we are used to it and so are repulsed by any change or challenge. I remember when I came to that point I didn't want to take it up - because I saw I would have no more excuses for my 'illness' and living in a pigsty.

I believe when we are born we are washed up on a shore of a great sea. We call it birth, and we can be born into all sorts of problems and strangeness. As I say in Ground Zero (http://dreamhawk.com/poems/ground-zero-the-psuedopod/) "Anyway, being born is a shit thing to happen to one so young."

We are like seeds of the whole cosmos who have been entered into birth with an amazing potential that has to be uncovered - and it has been covered up with all manner of shit.

The spiritual adviser is the potential you are born with. I think it will be worth while making a fuller relationship with him/her/it. It will be hard work shoveling the shit, but what else can we do?

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 02:06:18 AM »
Tony,

Thank you for all of your help.
Many blessings to you.

Christine

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 12:23:07 PM »
Many blessings and love to you too Christine for saying with it.

Tony