Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Humans are popcorn  (Read 2522 times)

mikey

• View Profile
Humans are popcorn
« on: July 25, 2021, 09:17:01 AM »
Hi toni,hope you are keeping safe,saw you on u tube ,nice to put a face to the voice.
I had a follow on dream from my mass extinction post,
The dream,
I am met by the aliens from my previously posted dream,the ones who said they were going to wipe out humankind,
I ask them in this latest dream,why are they going to do this,the answer was not what I expected,
They show me a vision,a large metal pot on a campfire,in it some corn/maize it starts to pop ,filling up the pot to such an extent that it over flows taking the lid off.as making popcorn does,
I thought this was a very interesting metaphor,cornucopia of potential
Perhaps in my case,the light will come in the darkest moment,
As always I would love any comments
Regards mikey.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Humans are popcorn
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 11:47:19 AM »
Hi Mikey - Life is the basis for all Life Forms and it is so creative in amazing ways - look at the incredibly variety of living creatures from viruses, plants, sea creatures by the million, insects, animals mammals  including us mammals!!!

Your dream shows something of that, but I would love you to explore it yourself using https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/peer-dream-work/

I can see that the dream shows that things have come to the point of an end result of some sort. As i said or suggested. Life is so unexpected we will have to watch what happens to yo next - it is always unique, for every human - and there are billions - are unique in many ways - finger prints, DNA and you. See The https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=the+genographic+project+video&docid=608036445748756226&mid=153F98A298B9EE22E360153F98A298B9EE22E360&view=detail&FORM=VIRE - It is breathtaking.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 11:49:11 AM by Tony Crisp »