Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Death  (Read 2520 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Death
« on: July 30, 2021, 11:37:38 AM »
Hello Tony,

How are you?

I would love your input on my recurring (well twice now since may) dream theme:
First one: May 23rd
- Im in a helicopter when suddenly the helicopter turns down towards the trees 🌲 & the ground & the engine comes to a stop & i can feel How the helicopter starts to descend. My friend yells: ”We are Going to die now”, i realize it as well first With an amazing shocking fear but then suddenly i become calm & aware in the situation as if; i dont want to miss this, i want to be aware as i die. As i descends i wake up.

Second one july 26th:
- i am back at Uni, With my old golfcoach & the assistant coach We are told to run up & down this ”Ladder” 15metres up as a workout, i love workouts so Im doing it. After a couple of times Im at the top & i can feel How the ladder Will fall to the ground! Im going to die & i feel super scared & then; suddenly i become aware (not lucid) & calm wanting to be aware as i die.. somehow i manage to take a small jump right before i hit the ground! I was fine..

Lots of love💗💗💗💗💗,
Carina

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: We Are Going To Die
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 12:20:42 PM »
Hi Carina - People have trained to see death as Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. In other words the end of our body. But that was the since of the 18 hundreds - where the atom was thought to be the basic of human Life - a physical object. But science has moved on and I believe you have too, for quantum physics says things like - "We are participators. The universe in some strange way may be brought into being by our participation." And "So light was thought as the fastest one could achieve; but the sub-atomic-particles were seen to be everywhere at once. Also it was seen that a human observer could change the sub-atomic-particles, suggesting that we in some way create the world around us. Also the term quantum ghosts was defined, because quantum phenomena can pass through any solid object – just as we can do when experiencing a so called out of body experience."

Also the we are fundamentally energy which can never die but can change its for of expression. David Bohm, an eminent physicist, goes as far as to say that all things in our observable universe are inextricable linked. Nothing has separate existence.

But your dreams I believe are created by the belief that death is the end - but that is the body, and you have many other dimensions of expression, dreams being one most are somewhat aware of. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

So the images and fears we experience in our dreams are projection upon the vast screen of our mind. They are all projections from you. Running from them is like trying to escape from yourself. But such dreams are like a computer game with full surround virtual reality. In such games you can be killed a thousand times and yet you survive to deal with the monsters again. That is unless you learn a way through and go on through the levels. But unlike those games there is a wonderful intelligence behind the dreams we have, and if you listen and learn from it you will find a real mastership – not a false one of deny any fear or repressing anything that threatens you.

You cannot be killed in a dream. All you can experience is the anguish and perhaps fear of dying, but in dreams you cannot die – or drown, or burn or any other threatening thing. We make the mistake of taking our very real values from our outer life into our inner life of dreams.

Here id an examples to show the difference when you take fear into your dreams, and when you do not.

Example: I was dreaming I was getting ready to leave and this dark haired guy told me I couldn’t leave, I felt scared and was going to leave anyways, he pulled out a pistol and shot me in the stomach, I fell down, but there was no blood. The thoughts in my head was, “OH NO”. Next thing I remember is that I was still on the floor in the same place and I got up and I remembered being shot but I didn’t seem to have any pain or blood and was moving normally etc. I started looking for a way to leave I was sneaking around trying not to get noticed so that I could get out of there w/o the shooter guy seeing me.

The interesting thing in the second example is that even though she could see no hurt came from being shot, yet she was still scared of the guy with the shooter. And it is overcoming such fears that can release you from terror and hurts that haunt us. But here are some dreams where the dreamer feels no fear.

You apparently are on the verge of taking the huge step of entering another dimension within you. This entails you experiencing dying - experiencing it, not dying physically. It is called - The Night Journey - the Search for Self - https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-night-journey-the-search-for-self/

R. D. Laing the genius psychiatrist gave a map of the journey as follows:
What is entailed then is:

i A voyage from outer to inner,

ii from life to a kind of death,

iii from going forward to going back,

iv from temporal movement to temporal standstill,

v from mundane time to aeonic time,

vi from the ego to the self,

vii from being outside (post birth) back into the womb of all things (pre birth).

viii And then subsequently a return voyage from:

ix Inner to outer,

x from death to life,

xi from the movement back to a movement forward,

xii from immortality back to mortality,

xiii from eternity back to time,

xiv from self to a new ego,

xv from a cosmic foetalisation to an existential rebirth.

This process may be one that all of us need, in one form or another. The process could have a central function in a truly sane society. Got it? Let yourself - personality - die.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Death
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 12:30:23 PM »
 Lots of love 💗💗💗💗💗,
Carina

Are you trying to dynamite me?  :)  8)

T