Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stomach Cancer  (Read 2168 times)

Romanov

• View Profile
Stomach Cancer
« on: September 04, 2021, 05:21:44 PM »
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your generous interpretation of "Circle within a circle" dream.  There is much to chew there.

I had a disturbing dream and have been using your dream dictionary for interpretation, but am still slightly off track, I think.

Dream:
I am busy cooking in a wide, open kitchen, and my brother is talking to me over my shoulder. He keeps talking, as I keep moving about. Then we go into some long discussion, that is completely erased from my memory. I have white plate in my hand with white boiled rice and cooked veggies that I am separating with a fork (there is shredded carrot there). Then the plate only has white rice and cooked leafy greens (spinach).  I am about to feed my mother who has long black hair, lying on her side, with a protruding stomach.  She has stomach cancer, and has only two days to live. Meanwhile, my brother leaves the room via a connecting passage which has big windows and you can see the daylight outside. He closes (almost slams) the door on his way out, taking away the view of the passage, while I am standing with the plate of food by my mother's bed.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the content of the conversation between us.

In reality my mother died one and a half years ago of ripe old age. She was 84, and had mental health issues her entire life. My brother inherited some of those mental health issues. My bro had partly taken care of my mom when she became bedridden.  He also had plans to migrate, which have not transpired yet. On the other hand I have had crohn's disease and am currently down with gallstone pain, and wonder sometimes if it could be more serious than that.

If this helps in any way, I had another weird dream a couple of weeks before this one, in which I saw the same brother fallen over his back with a rod sticking out of his stomach. And I am the one taking out that rod.

So is this indicating a health emergency for me? Or is it about him? Or is it about my mother's anti social, anti human attitude that i have never been able to digest? Is he forcing me to take an action, I don't want to?

Please help.

Regards
Romanov

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Stomach Cancer
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 02:24:51 PM »
Romanov - Remember that in dreams everything is a symbol, usually portraying something about us.

Also we have an inner mother and brother that is very real.  When you think about a relative, lover, a friend or a person you know, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they change you and make you the person you are. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you still carry the memories or impressions of them, and so they influenced what you hold within you.

The mother dying suggests that the memories you have of her have something that is not healthy - maybe the memory you carry within you of your experience of her mental illness. The dream suggests that part of you, as with your brother, is dying. As one thing dies in our inner world, it gives rise to a new birth of some sort.