Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Warning of Death  (Read 2236 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Warning of Death
« on: September 16, 2021, 02:05:49 PM »

Hi tony,
I had a strange dream..well dreams. The first was a warning, I can’t remember it all but it was a stretch of road and an intersection coming up on the left. I am looking forward. There is a warning that I will die here. A week later I am dreaming I am in the car with my parents (I do not live in the same country as them in real life). We are arguing over money spent, I say it wasn’t me..there is a wallet and mum says, look there is a blonde hair in here..I have blonde hair, it’s like its my fault then the car suddenly speeds up, it’s out if control, there is panic we will crash, then out if the window us that intersection I recognise from the previous dream and it hits me, we are going to die, it’s the warning coming to fruition, we are losing gravity and suddenly there is only me and mum, she is in the drivers seat and looks at me and the last words are from mum, she says, I told you they were calling jxxxxx (uses my name). There is acceptance and fear and I wake up suddenly before actually crashing quite shaken. What can it mean?? Jules

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Warning of Death
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2021, 02:30:38 PM »
Jules - Many of us take the word Death to mean the end of someone. As I often quote, "No plant or creature grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb is as old as and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom or memories in you. But in this life you developed a new brain, and the memories, education and programming you gathered this time are what you built your personality from, but beneath that is a very ancient self.
Finding this very ancient self, hidden as it is by all your personal thinking and opinions, you find you are free from all the painful emotions, suicidal urges and personal hurts. To explore it see https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

As adults we believe we are complete and whole. But what I sense is that we are only a phase, and out of us can emerge another being, carrying forward into a different sort of existence, all that can arise  from you. A seed is a return to the source of life and it/our beginnings under the sun. Consciousness on our planet started in the slime of creation, the slime we return to, to procreate. And from that slime which is a vehicle for our seed to exist in, our awareness goes through the whole process of evolution as we develop in mother's womb, the dividing of cells, the forming of structure and organs, the creation of a creature with gills, and on to a human type form ready to breathe air, carrying your seed onwards.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 12:59:02 PM by Tony Crisp »