Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Crystal dream  (Read 2245 times)

Mernel

• View Profile
Crystal dream
« on: October 25, 2021, 01:44:25 PM »
Hi Tony! I dreamed that my family and me were leaving somewhere I think some center near the sea.  And we put all our bags and things on the seashore then the sea came in and started to take everything away I was able to swim in the small sea area and get many of the stuff that had been lost. I kept losing my things. My father became very angry with my mother I think and they had an argument then my mother and me were stood on a shopping trolley or some kind of Cage in the water, the water seemed to end just as it was beginning to get deep and we were on the dry seabed the shopping trolley cage starting mechanically going down, we were in a kind of grotto or the beginning of a grotto from above and the trolley or cage was full of crystals I picked one up and it was amazingly beautiful it was pale green and fashioned into some kind of face I could clearly see some kind of marking in the shape of a diamond over the third eye on the forehead of the face. There was a payment slot like on a slot machine so people could buy or sell the crystals I felt guilty because I had not paid so I decided to put it back my mother said it was only one it would have been fine. There were so many of these intricately designed crystals (and they were as large as your hand) that they seemed common place. The was a man working down there and I told him we needed to go back up he sent us back up in the cage. Then we we laughing about our experience I remember seeing a large bird feeding in the water about the same size and shape as a Flamengo it was black with a white bill like a feathery beard. Then I woke up.   

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Crystal dream
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 01:24:27 PM »
Well Mernel - Sorry I am so late in replying, i have been giving my attention in finishing a book.

You dream showa how many of us take the things we are to tale care to avoid because of danger and import the feelings into our dream life. The sea in dreams represents Life began in the sea, at the depths. Our blood is salt in the same degree as the ancient sea, and thus we have an inner sea. In your dreams it represents the universal and fundamental processes of life in you, nothing is dangerous and you cannot lose your belongings in your dream sea unless you inner wisdom wants to show you something.

For Whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is like an image like on a cinema screen, so that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so, all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. In the early days of moving pictures, a film was shown of a train coming fast toward them; the viewers all fled in terror, fearing the train would crush them. That is exactly the same response if you are terrified of or fear any thing you dream of.

The dream suggests you are going through a growth process which is leading you into the - a much more inclusive understanding of yourself and Life, an evolution. You were fighting letting go of things you feel you need - well maybe you do in  the outer physical world but not in the other dimension dreams take take place in. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

In dreams you can breath under water - or no breath at all because you have no Real body in dreams and so do not need to breathe. When we sleep and dream we enter a completely different realm of experience than when we are awake. It would be foolish to try to breathe under water in the physical world, but in dreams this is not only possible but lots of dreamers do it. In dreams we can fly. We can make love to men or women as we please, without fear of social or physical consequences. While dreaming we can die over and over. The dead can be reborn, and the world around us can be changed simply by changing our attitude. A monster pursuing us one moment can in an instant become a warm friend because we changed our fear to love.

Example: I am in a cot and suddenly the bottom falls out and I find I am under water - I do not feel the wetness or the cold, I just know I am under water and must not breathe. I cannot hold my breath any longer and gasp for air - still under water - and am surprised I can breathe perfectly normally. Mrs. A. P.

You were trapped by your fears and so couldn't enter the enormous enlargement entering the sea could give you. So try it by imaging yourself back in the dream, drop all your fears and go into the sea - right in and under and let whatever arises play.

Explore a Dream Character or Object
Step Four of Peer Dreamwork – The dreamer next chooses one of the characters or images in the dream to explore. The character can be themselves as they appear in the dream, or any of the other people or things. It is important to realise that it does not matter if the character is someone known or not, or whether they are young or old. The character or thing needs to be treated as an aspect of their dream, and not as  if they were the living person or thing exterior to the dream. In choosing an image to work with, such as a tree,  cat, place, or an environment like the street or the sea as in the example dream, it must again be treated as it appears in the dream, not as it may appear in real life.  One can take any image from the dream to work with.