Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aquarium Dream  (Read 2289 times)

miemoo

• View Profile
Aquarium Dream
« on: November 04, 2021, 12:53:06 PM »
I’m walking through an aquarium. I’m aware that I’m in a moment in time when what is coming through my senses is filling me with joy. It’s such a relief to be present in this moment - such a relief when life feels like this. The light shining through the glass is blue and shimmery and I’m so porous that it’s like I absorb it. I perceive a sparkle on my skin and around me.
I softly realise that the magic of the moment is not just within me - I become aware of an almost imperceptible presence like a whisper - I feel myself being perceived by something else. My interaction with this something is just to allow it to perceive me - I never turn back to try and see what or who this is. This presence somehow only increases the joy and the magic as I move through watching the fish and stingray swim above me. This just is for a long while - moving together but removed. Suddenly, a feel a whoosh and a body is up against my back, a face presses gently into the back of my neck and takes a big deep breath in. I stand still allowing this moment. I’m smiling. I realise I want to turn around and see what sees me. I want to see who. I want to interact. I turn around and see a man. I try to look into his eyes, he glances up briefly but looks away and I know from his body language that he doesn’t want to be known, that we won’t walk together. He steps back and I know that he only wants to see me from a distance. I look away, I don’t push. I know and understand that this was a moment in time. As I walk away, I feel a confusion rising as I try to make sense of the depth of the intimacy felt, the ecstasy from the physical sensation of his face so close to my body, the complete satisfaction in an act so simple feels like it could sustain me sexually and emotionally for a lifetime. I keep walking - not knowing what I should be hoping for, what I should be waiting for.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Aquarium Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 01:57:54 PM »

Dear Miemoo - I feel you mistake somethings that happen in your dream. Time passes in life in the body which is usually changes that are always occurring in physical life. But dreams do not have the same concept of time except if you carry it with you inwardly.

I will try giving a different description of your dream. "I'm in the moment because in my dream I am never not in the moment unless I am interpreting it as if i am still in my body. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

I become aware of the real me, the blue light is actually me projecting it outside of me as dreams do all the time. I become aware because my  awareness is shifting of a presence. This because i am just learning to allow my wider awareness of my dream self. This presence somehow only increases the joy and the magic as I move through watching the fish and stingray swim above me. The joy is passed on to me by the presence enfolding me. In dreams the person could be either a projection outward of a part pf me I have never been aware if before or an actual being holding me. He doesn't want to be known because he as a person in this realm is not important, because in this realm there is no separation, we are all one.

In this dimension of the universal we are in a wider awareness, in this wider awareness you leave the limited view of the three dimensional world most of us are trapped in, and enter a world beyond time and space. Some people remain so stuck in the view of themselves as they were in the three dimensional world of the body that the remain in the limitations of it. But many will begin to explore the life beyond limitations and see that they can know the lives of all their loved ones and share them, because if we do not identify with our body as US, we can go beyond our three dimensional world in sleep or death. When we realise this aspect of death, the way ahead of us is infinite in scope.