Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A WOW Dream  (Read 2121 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A WOW Dream
« on: January 15, 2022, 09:59:42 AM »
I have been having some very specific dreams since early last spring with several vague dreams and then manifested with the presence of two bald eagles that visited my property daily from May until September.  At first they only appeared early in the morning and then they were present anytime I walked outside.  It seemed that each time I walked the fence or the creek one or both eagles were always present circling directly over me and always flying just before me.  In late May as I walked with my granddaughter one eagle was flying very low around us, almost like it was trying to get us to stop walking.  We did stop to watch it and as soon as we stopped the eagle swooped down to the ground and a black bear walked across the path, stopping long enough to sniff the air and look at us.

Since then we continue to be graced by the presence of the eagle and the bear.  In the past several months I have been involved with trying to stop the proposed lithium mine and my attention has been focused with that.

However I have been continuing to have dreams that are consistently the same.  I am always walking near a creek or a forest, sometimes alone and sometimes with my granddaughter, but there is always an eagle flying overhead showing me which way to go, in my dreams the eagle speaks to me and tells me to follow it.  The eagle tells me that the bear is there to protect me but I must not get too close to it and I should never acknowledge where the bear is because it would be dangerous for me and the bear.  Always  in my dreams the eagle shows me the bear and I can never see the bear myself until the eagle shows me where to look.

This is also true in my awakened state.  I know the bear is here and I can see it’s tracks and teeth marks but I never see the bear unless the eagle is flying or the dogs bark at it or unless the bear crosses my path and chooses for me to see it.

In the most recent dreams there is a wolf that is stalking me.  In my dreams the eagle is urgently trying to get me to stop but the bear is calling for my help.  This is the first time that the eagle and the bear do not seem to be in perfect harmony.  But in my dreams I don’t really feel like the two are not still working together.  It’s more like the eagle’s main goal is protecting me but the bear desperately needs my help. The wolf injured her cub and she is calling for me to help her save her baby.  In these dreams I have a terrible time trying to walk through the forest and I loose sight of the eagle.  As I get closer to the bear (I can’t see her but I can hear her), I can feel that the wolf is closer to me.

In my last dream I found the bear cub and when I finally reached her she died but as she died she changed into an elderly Indian woman.  She told me I had done a brave and foolish thing by coming to help her because the wolf now would come for me.  But she said that I would never be alone because her family would always protect me and her friends would always guide me.  Then as she disappeared a wolf lunges at me but there is some kind of force around me that keeps it from being able to reach me.  But this only makes the wolf more angry and more determined to kill me.

Last night as I was pointing out stars to my granddaughter, the cows and dogs went into a panic.  When we looked at the forest line there was what I thought to be  a coyote standing at the tree line.  Several others appeared shortly, which I found a bit odd.  But then the largest one stepped forward and howled.  I must say that I have never heard a coyote make that howling sound in the 17 years I have lived here and been around coyotes.  I do believe that I saw wolves last night.

While this may not be relevant to my current dreams, I feel it may important to mention that this is not the first time that my dreams have crossed the sleep/wake cycles.  In 2014 I was terrorized by an evil spirit of unknown origins that attached to me and attempted to break my will and Spirit and visited me nightly threatening to “take” my family and my then unborn granddaughter.  Through my own spiritual journey I defeated the evil spirit and have banished it from my presence.  Though I am aware I did not destroy the spirit itself.  The day after I dreamed that God stood between me and the evil spirit with my granddaughter’s hand in His and my told me that I would forever be able to speak to my granddaughter with my thoughts no matter our distance, as I left my driveway for work I witnessed a small animal dead in the center of the road every few feet for half a mile from my house.  Feeling there was a clear message I turned my car around and drove back past my driveway in the opposite direction to find the same thing except that the animals were all torn apart so they were spilling their organs across the pavement and some were only missing their heads.  I live in a very rural area with very few human neighbors so finding dead animals is not uncommon.  However I have never experienced so many so close together nor have they been located in what seemed to be a very precise place.  This was when and why I am certain I was dealing with an evil spirit.  This display continued daily with new dead animals each morning for 3 days.  I also noticed that no other animals were feeding on the carcasses of these dead animals, not even the vultures or coyotes.  After that I only saw the occasional dead animal.

After that my granddaughter became known to me.  I saw her through a video before she was born.  The doctor who was filming the video dropped the camera in shock.  When I saw her on the screen I spoke her name and she turned her entire body around and smiled at the camera and looked like she waved to me.  We have not always lived in close proximity with each other until recently but we have always been exceptionally close.  She now chooses to live with us because she said she picked her parents before she was born because she already had lived a life with me and knew that I could help her and protect her.  We can indeed communicate without speaking though we don’t often even acknowledge that we are doing it.

Regards,
Lisa
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 10:49:46 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A WOW Dream
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 11:48:20 AM »
Lisa - I see that you have interiorised beliefs and attitudes that are true in the physical world but the dreams take place in another dimension where such beliefs or conditions do not apply. So it is not possible to comment on your dream until you really understand these interiorised beliefs.

To start with, whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is like an image like on a cinema screen, so that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so, all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. In the early days of moving pictures, a film was shown of a train coming fast toward them; the viewers all fled in terror, fearing the train would crush them. That is exactly the same response if you are terrified of any thing you dream of. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/

You cannot be killed in a dream. All you can experience is the anguish and perhaps fear of dying, but in dreams you cannot die – or drown, or burn or any other threatening thing. We make the mistake of taking our very real values from our outer life into our inner life of dreams.

The wolf you are scared of is again a projection of your fears - fears about being attacked by a power you feel you cannot deal with. To meet and understand the fear you could imagine yourself as the wolf and actually face the fears you have. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Also - All the images, people, animals, places we see in our dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images. So, it makes sense to take the image of your dream person, thing or animal back into you and own it. In that way, you are actually meeting and dealing with the things about yourself you are not owning or conscious of. That is why dreams are often difficult to understand, because we are hiding things from ourselves.

Okay, so you dream - The eagles. I don't know if you realise that many native people are certain that we are all part of one great Life, so any animal, person, tree or  river - anything is a living part of nature and us.
they are called by such people spirits. So you are blessed by the eagles being around you. Again you can know more about them  by BEING them. But very often they represent your ability to have an overall and protective awareness of your surroundings. Obviously you have developed this ability and are blessed.

The bear in a dream is as i said, different to one in the outside life. Obviously you feel it is a powerful force, and so sometimes is a symbol of either a protective or threatening mother figure.

Walking near a forest or creek: The images of rivers used in drama help us understand their symbolism. The river can be calm, in flood, or even dried up – representing our state of feeling about our energy, sexuality and emotions – the energy that as anxiety can cause illness, or as pleasure sustain health. Similarly, we can drown in the river – drown in despair – float on it – be carried along by prevailing feelings, or cross over, suggesting change or even death.

Each of us is immersed in a ‘river’ of constant change. If you think about it you have been carried, pushed, impelled by this current as you were moved through babyhood, childhood, teenage and adulthood, and there are more stages of growth beyond adulthood. And as we passed through these changes we died to our old self in order to change to the new. It is the current of Life. This current then carries us on through old age and through the gates of death. All the time we are faced by decisions, and each decision directs us on a different path, helping to create our future.

The river is a wonderful message in our dreams, not only does is  it represent constant change for wherever you stand, the flow of the river is constantly bringing the past to you, reminding you that you are the sum total of all you have lived – good or bad.

"The bear is calling for my help." So ask yourself what do you feel is needing to be looked after in your daily life? As for EVIL see again https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/ 

The strange thing is you cannot learn to be free of evil because you were born free of it with it as a central part of you. So trying to or struggling to learn it is ridiculous. It is a ridiculous as trying to become more spiritual or meditate to climb higher. The glaring truth is that we are creations of the immense  forces that created the universe. To try to better them is a huge folly. Our attempts to increase our spiritual nature are all produce by our conscious self that has lost touch with our Core.

R. D. Laing, the psychiatrist, in describing the search for one’s fundamental self said, ‘The Life I am trying to grasp is the me that is trying to grasp it.’

One of the sites listed has a heading, ‘What you are looking for is what is looking.’

This change is not a state of mind you can create or develop. It is something beyond any change, outside of anything you can develop. After all, development suggests change.

The frustrating thing about finding this is that the harder one tries to grasp it, the further away from it one gets. The more effort one makes in trying to achieve it, the less one finds of it.

It is the ever present, self existent core of yourself that remains when all else drops away. So the question should not be can I develop the state of mind that is sometimes called enlightenment, but how can I be this fundamental state?

“The Self is the Self and there is no such thing as realising it. For who is to realise what, and how, when all that exists is the Self and nothing but the Self.” Sri Ramana Maharshi 

We are often so immersed in our everyday view of our life it might be difficult at first to see what has been said.

The wolf is your own inner mammalian brain that has not been allowed healthy expression, so injured. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#mammalbrain

The coyotes seem to e calling you at the edge of the forest, maybe calling you to  enter more fully in to your instinctive self which existed before you learnt to speak, and is still in touch  with your core self - see https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/core/

The bear is often a mother  symbol - protective but maybe also dangerous. I wonder what your relationship was with your mother #anyway it is shown as an instinctive feeling. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/instinct/

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 10:14:36 AM by Tony Crisp »