Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Red and White AND Black and Brown  (Read 2504 times)

Romanov

• View Profile
Red and White AND Black and Brown
« on: February 13, 2022, 04:18:18 PM »
Hi Tony,

Hope all good with you.

I have had a couple of dreams that I can't get to the bottom of. And the common theme is my new boss. These are couple of months apart.

BLACK AND BROWN
I am sitting inside a Cafe around a small round table, facing the road. The Cafe seems empty and there is no food or drink on my table. Neither are there any customers. And no staff to serve either. A beige Fortuner comes and stops outside this cafe and my new boss alights it. He silently stands outside it, looking in, thought the glass wall. I reluctantly get up once, and then sit down again. I do it once more and on the third attempt, I get up and go sit in the passenger seat of his car.  I am wearing black trousers, earthy-brown shirt and a black scarf.  As he has barely driven a couple of minutes, I realized that I have forgotten my laptop and handbag in the cafe. He reverses the car, and I get off, thinking he is going to scream and get angry. But as I come back bringing my shiny silver laptop and a black handbag, I feel pleasantly surprised about his patience.

RED AND WHITE
I am wearing a pleasant red shirt (I still own it but haven't worn it for a long time), have short hair (I am looking younger and smarter than I am in real life) sitting at a boardroom table. The new boss is sitting at the head of the table. He moves his arm as though to graze my chest, but before he could, I move my right arm in front of my chest, as a barrier, making his attempt unsuccessful. His upper half seemed to be half lying on the table in this attempt. He is wearing dirty-earthy brown clothes. Then I am standing somewhere in the open wearing this red shirt and white trousers and I just look over my shoulder.

There is a large age difference between me and my boss. I thought I had understood the first dream, but this second one has me confused, because they both seem to be polar opposites of each other.

Please help.

Regards
Romanov

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Red and White AND Black and Brown
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2022, 11:27:01 AM »
Romanov - Polar opposites are a feature of dreams because dream are the creation of a very different level of our awareness. Our everyday awareness is very influenced by being locked in three dimensional world and sensations. But dreams started in mammals at least 20 millions years ago, before language, intellectual thinking and normal human awareness. At the other end of our waking awareness is an ocean of consciousness that does not have a focussed sense of self. This ocean of consciousness that is at the core of your being is what has been called many names. At this level we are no longer limited to focussing on what we see, think and feel, but strange as it may seem, sees all thing have an opposite that is equally true.

So you first dream has in it the theme of undecidedness - your getting up and sitting. But you are swayed by your boss's ability to handle your swings.

The last one has the theme of passion shown by your red shirt, also shown by your awareness of the age difference. So I wonder if you are unaware of your interest in him as more than a boss, and of his movement to physically touch you.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 10:58:03 AM by Tony Crisp »

Romanov

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 05:10:00 PM »
Tony,

Giving feedback after ages. Because real life happened in between ;D

I resigned two months ago from this job, as I found this boss to be rather unprofessional.  Also found him to be a bit of a sleaze ball.  He might have intrigued me earlier on, but the fact that I make his physical harassment attempt unsuccessful, draws to the point, that I realize he is a sleazeball.  The last scene probably shows, how proud I am of my action, when I look over my shoulder.

Thank you, as always for making things clearer.

Love
Romanov

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 11:04:03 AM »
Thanks Romanov - I am not keeping an eye on the dreams posted here much now, because I have become intensely involved in trying to communicate by writing the many new things I am meeting in life.

Anyway, my feelings are you are actively still growing.

Tony